Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5008: About tesla

AskSatanOperator

I love Nikola Tesla and I want to know a lot about him. Does anyone know who his demon guide was?

I don't think Tesla was a conscious SS who had a demon guide or anything like that (although I could be wrong) but he was/is a very advanced soul. He invented all kinds of electrical marvels, like a way to wirelessly beam electricity all around the world, and developed perpetual energy devices (like an electric car that never ran out of power) as well. He could literally just visualize these devices completed in his mind, and then just build what he visualized and it would work just like he imagined.

The jews hated him for this, because if more of his inventions had become commonplace, it would have nullified a lot their control methods of earth (the more physical methods like artificial energy scarcity and so on) so they financially ruined him to ensure he could never develop this technology fully. He died a penniless old man who lived all alone, and the moment they found out about his death they had the FBI raid his apartment so they could steal his notes, presumably to make sure nobody else could work on this kind of tech either.

One of the things the jews couldn't stop however, was his invention of using alternating current to move electricity over long distances, because it was just so much more efficient compared to the direct current tech of the day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back