Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5002: How to get rid of body hair?

I'm sorry, but did you read what was after the word Visana ? you probably found it on the banishment ritual page, a word that can NOT be used for any other purpose.
" Vinasa is an ancient Sanskrit word of banishment and acts to destroy the unwanted energy and/or entity. This word is to destroy and should not be used for any other purpose. "
If you don't like your hair, there are various methods of getting rid of it, some of which are more effective, such as laser hair removal, which can destroy the hair follicle completely and it won't grow back, or even wax hair removal, which can take a little longer, but over time the hair becomes thinner and weaker and begins to lose its strength and won't grow back.
Please inform yourself and don't go around vibrating any words at yourself just because of things that have obvious solutions.

Never vibrate Vinasa in your own soul, it is a destructive mantra to banish and destroy negative entities.

This mantra belongs to the Banishing Ritual, you should not vibrate it for nothing. Please, read its purpose and specifics in the link above.

As for your question, it is not a problem at all. The mass media popularizes the ephemeral concept of the «perfect» body, but have you ever wondered why it is considered as such? There is an aesthetic to it, but for the most part, people are concerned with the pursuit of smooth skin because society dictates the current standards of beauty in this form. Ancient murals depict Gods and mythical beings with body hair because it is a natural feature that there is no reason to hate. It is part of your nature, you must love all of yourself for who you are.

However, everyone has a different idea of what is beautiful. You wave profess your views. You can use waxing/depilatories. But you don't have to be obsessed with this idea. Treat your body as a sacred attribute.

This mantra belongs to the Banishing Ritual, you should not vibrate it for nothing. Please, read its purpose and specifics in the link above.

As for your question, it is not a problem at all. The mass media popularizes the ephemeral concept of the «perfect» body, but have you ever wondered why it is considered as such? There is an aesthetic to it, but for the most part, people are concerned with the pursuit of smooth skin because society dictates the current standards of beauty in this form. Ancient murals depict Gods and mythical beings with body hair because it is a natural feature that there is no reason to hate. It is part of your nature, you must love all of yourself for who you are.

However, everyone has a different idea of what is beautiful. You wave profess your views. You can use waxing/depilatories. But you don't have to be obsessed with this idea. Treat your body as a sacred attribute.
Where have you seen Gods depicted with body hair? No Greek statue does. Having or not having body hair is about personal style. Society currently preaches both and what prevails depends on fashion trends.

In short, it's actually a personal choice whether you want to have body hair or not.

Before getting rid of them I would prevent their growth. This can be done with ISA. Yes, ISA can be done on yourself. It was even in a sermon about void meditation. So, first stop their growth with ISA (remember to affirm it in a beneficial way for you to prevent issues with other factors that have the same origin as hair growth); then use TH or the THAUR rune to weaken the roots. And you can go have laser treatment or get waxed.

Alternatively, you can try a different approach with the ING rune and target your gene expression. So this expression is turned off, and the energy and components behind the process can be channel into something more useful. After all, body hair in areas like the chest, tummy, back, shoulders, upper arms... have no actual use. Otherwise, there wouldn't be people who are completely hairless there.

Where have you seen Gods depicted with body hair?
Here's some examples. I agree that it's not as common. But it does occur nonetheless. There are also paintings where Gods and allegorical characters symbolizing Gods are depicted with body hair.

76b3ece559377388cc427333f60442d9.jpg

1696509465_balthazar-club-p-grecheskie-skulpturi-muzhchin-krasivo-83.jpg
Pirro_-_Marte.jpg
Imperial_group_Mars_Venus_Louvre_Ma1009.jpg
Statue_of_Hadrian_as_Mars%2C_god_of_Mar%2C_from_Italy%2C_AD_117%E2%80%93125%2C_Capitoline_Museums_%2812878811704%29.jpg

I don't think he was talking about facial hair or public hair, but hair in other areas of the body such as those I mentioned. There's also people with hand, finger, feet, toe, and even ear hair.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back