Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5000: ??

AskSatanOperator

I do all the rituals ( and others rtrs) and my meditations but I don't feel like doing FRTR at all, sometimes I do it for about 3 days and then I don't do it for about 4 days, What would that be ?

You have push it trough and gradually make more and more days in a row.

Make your goal no limited just be aware effects of RTRS are stacking up and more you do it more powerful it gets.

Especially when done every day it hits hardest for the jews and enemy,

Focus on d programming mind and study more and more this is key here, you must know why you are doing this, in overall knowledge of JoS and all HPHC666s sermons there information in every corner of these countless sermons which adds up into undoing enemy in yourself which stops you from doing it.

Knowledge there is fuel for RTRs.

More reasons you have to do it less you will have to not do it. Study more.

And grow in knowledge of why RTRS.

Also focus on adding one more day, or keep focused on that you destroying enemy this way and that world is waking up because of RTRS. Want to change world faster? Do more.

This responsibility in your hands and ability to do this is because it is here to be done by us and win.

Keep this in mind and because of this reason aim at adding up days, until you will get feel for stronger effects of RTRs and will want to get more of it because it is source of our power.

Want to advance in meditation? Frtrs helps here IMMENSELY.

For example you can keep goal to make this frtr for 40 days and ingrain it into your energy system for forever.

Then you can do more 40 days to make it concrete strong in you, then you can add 40 more days to make it your ultimate source of power against jews.

Now you stacking not one by one days anymore but full permanent magickal workings one by one into your energy system.

Limits no here, we have to win this war. If you set this goal to grow in doing more of these, Gods will bestow power so you could do them efficiently and they will be there for you for any kind of help in need.

This is the key to make relationships with Gods ;)

You have push it trough and gradually make more and more days in a row.

Make your goal no limited just be aware effects of RTRS are stacking up and more you do it more powerful it gets.

Especially when done every day it hits hardest for the jews and enemy,

Focus on d programming mind and study more and more this is key here, you must know why you are doing this, in overall knowledge of JoS and all HPHC666s sermons there information in every corner of these countless sermons which adds up into undoing enemy in yourself which stops you from doing it.

Knowledge there is fuel for RTRs.

More reasons you have to do it less you will have to not do it. Study more.

And grow in knowledge of why RTRS.

Also focus on adding one more day, or keep focused on that you destroying enemy this way and that world is waking up because of RTRS. Want to change world faster? Do more.

This responsibility in your hands and ability to do this is because it is here to be done by us and win.

Keep this in mind and because of this reason aim at adding up days, until you will get feel for stronger effects of RTRs and will want to get more of it because it is source of our power.

Want to advance in meditation? Frtrs helps here IMMENSELY.

For example you can keep goal to make this frtr for 40 days and ingrain it into your energy system for forever.

Then you can do more 40 days to make it concrete strong in you, then you can add 40 more days to make it your ultimate source of power against jews.

Now you stacking not one by one days anymore but full permanent magickal workings one by one into your energy system.

Limits no here, we have to win this war. If you set this goal to grow in doing more of these, Gods will bestow power so you could do them efficiently and they will be there for you for any kind of help in need.

This is the key to make relationships with Gods ;)
For maximum benefits FRTR3in1. Gradually one can bring himself where they do it everyday. Little by little adding up adding up, and eventually being there where it is no end anymore and it is a part of everyday discipline.

It is stated RTRs are more important than anything at this time.

So focusing on meditations and general advancement for making our selves more powerful in doing FRTRs, brings biggest fruits of the path.

This should be goal of our advancement and empowerment to wipe out enemy. The rest will be taken care of.

All knowledge you study, all meditations yogas everything you do for empowerment of youself should be done so that you would hit with FRTR harder to the enemy…

With this attitude Gods will give you whatever will be needed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back