Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4991: Do I need to repeat the chakra openings if I skipped years?

AskSatanOperator

I performed the chakra opening meditations long years ago, (like 3-4), and haven't meditated or worked on them for a long while. I want to start over again and start to meditate again, do I need to repeat them, or can I safely proceed?

I think the right thing to do would be to repeat it.

I performed the chakra opening meditations long years ago, (like 3-4), and haven't meditated or worked on them for a long while. I want to start over again and start to meditate again, do I need to repeat them, or can I safely proceed?
I don't know, the mantras for opening the Chakras are very advanced.
They're literally Sanskrit, I think you need to do hatha yoga first and cleanse your Chakras, in fact I recommend you follow HPHC's 40-day project.

I would wait a few months before opening the Chakras again

I would suggest for you to open them up again and spin your chakras everyday. Spinning your chakras everyday makes you and them poweful, but it also prevents the chakras from closing back up.

When you do spin and open them, focus on your chakras as much as possible.

It depends on how developed your Soul's «Energy System» is. Some people from birth may have opened Chakras, as well as probably manifestation of other abilities such as extra Psychic, Astral Projection, talent in Black Magic but this is not common, as it indicates the presence of great Spiritual merits in past incarnations.

If you are sensitive to Energy, you can feel if your Chakras are open. Focus on the Chakra area and project into it. If you have developed Astral Sight, you will be able to see the pulsation of the Chakra, its rotation and color. An open Chakra has its own rhythm of rotation and beating, as well as its pure natural color. An open Chakra always makes itself known, so Mental Projection can also help you to identify it. You can also feel the Chakra physically with this method by making it resonate in the body. This requires some skill, so many people have a problem with not feeling the Meditations. But with the establishment of a close contact between the Soul and the body, the feelings will be synchronized.

The reason why the Priests always insist on doing the Meditations daily is that if there is a long break, the accumulated energies dissipate because they are not condensed in the Soul, and the Soul is not developed to hold the energies within itself for long periods of time, as the Siddhis, for example, can afford to do. The energies settle in the physical shell, sensitivity is lost, and the connection with the Soul becomes unsynchronized. The energies accumulated over a lifetime are deposited in physical matter. That is why it is very important to fulfill at least the minimum standard daily.

If you cannot feel your Chakras, you can perform the 40-day program again. Then move on to the Complete Chakras Meditations. Also do not forget about the Extensions of the Chakras and about the Minor Chakras, which also need to be «energized».

It's a good idea to do it again. There's no reason not to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back