Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4990: The future of JoS Astrology?

AskSatanOperator

I don't want to be seen demanding or agressive here, I'm just asking from pure curiosity. I wondered if there's going to be more materials added to JoS Astrology in the future? I'm interested in astrology, but I don't trust outside sources, so I only use the offical materials avaliable. I'm more interested in more detailed predictive astrology, or other aspects of astrology that are not that much talked about. Like figuring out past talents and gifts, and such.
Again, I know that the Clergy and many Members of the JoS are very busy with different projects, and work a ton for our sake, I'm just asking this out of curiosity, no bad intent here.

Hail Satan!!
Hail the Demons of Hell!!

If you want to know more about astrology you can ask here, you're not being annoying in asking your questions, on the contrary, it means you want to learn more and that's great.
I believe that the materials on Jos will always be updated. but the important thing is that you do your own research on a given subject.

I'm getting ready to step up as either an Astrologer for JoS or someone of importance here once I finish up a few workings. Yes there is a little info on planets and things that aren't listed in the JoS astrology section. Outside sources on Astrology can be unreliable and have been altered on purpose to mislead people.

Doesn't hurt to ask about anything astrology related here though, other members are very experienced in astrology as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back