Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4986: What's left for me to wish and gain

Please elaborate what you want specifically. There are specific power meditations on the JoS that provide you with knowledge on how to attract certain desires to your life.

Since the question sounds vague, I'll answer it in the general context of what you need to do.

First, visit the page for all new members. It will give you some general direction.

Second, you need to start practicing these Power Meditations daily to increase your own Power. In stages, not all at once. There are programs of Meditations scheduled by day.

Third, start participating in Spiritual Warfare. You must make it a duty, the influence of the Enemy is not yet eliminated, so you must act decisively and ruthlessly, for which the Gods will be grateful.

Fourth, please start studying the JoS Literature. It will give you answers to many questions about the world, about the Enemy, society and other topics. Also read the Sermons of the High Priests and Guardians of JoS. There is a lot of useful information. Familiarize yourself with it as you are ready.

Fifth, I highly recommend reading the following articles: Advancing The Cause: Joy Of Satan Donation Tiers and Contributing to JoS: Here's What You Can Do. In this way you can prove yourself as a noble Satanist striving for the betterment of our Community.

Sixth, you need to realize that you will have to read a lot, study a lot, practice a lot. You will encounter mistakes, but that will only be a testament to the fact that you are really working on yourself. Mistakes give you Experience. Experience gives you Strength. You will have an endless Path, but it is the Path of Truth, and that is what makes it beautiful.

If you still have questions, feel free to ask.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back