Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4978: Kafa üstü his [His over the head]

AskSatanOperator

Kafamın üstünde bazen emerjisel bi his geliyor karıncalanma gibi ve ağrı değil fikirlerinizi söyler misiniz lütfen?

[I sometimes feel an emergic sensation on the top of my head, like tingling and not pain, can you please give me your opinion?]

This is described on the JoS website. Likely, your crown chakra is blocked and the energy is going around it, instead of through it.
Excuse me, but I'd like to know how to tell the difference between a blockage and an opening. If bioelectricity is a blockage, is pleasure an opening?
Pain also indicates the same thing, is it right to feel nothing?
Even though the tingling in the upper chakras is quite strong, it's still possible to feel the influence of the chakra.

Excuse me, but I'd like to know how to tell the difference between a blockage and an opening. If bioelectricity is a blockage, is pleasure an opening?
Pain also indicates the same thing, is it right to feel nothing?
Even though the tingling in the upper chakras is quite strong, it's still possible to feel the influence of the chakra.
Please study the JoS website, all of your question are answered there.

You don't need to feel pleasure to have open chakras.

Quoting form HPS Maxine:

Warning signs of chakra blockage:
1. Extreme heat during meditation in any area of the chakras. This indicates blockage.
2. Pain in the above.

I only asked this question because you had said that the questioner's chakra is blocked, taking into account the information he left there.
I've already studied the whole jos.
I just wanted to know exactly what sensation to expect when the chakra is completely open, since even the tingling of bioelectricity can mean blockage.

I only asked this question because you had said that the questioner's chakra is blocked, taking into account the information he left there.
I've already studied the whole jos.
I just wanted to know exactly what sensation to expect when the chakra is completely open, since even the tingling of bioelectricity can mean blockage.
I answered it quickly because this exact situation is describe on the page for the crown chakra: "This chakra, contrary to popular teachings contains the third granthi, which is often the most difficult for the serpent to break through. When this chakra is blocked, one often experiences sensations such as the crawlies, as the serpentine energy is going around this chakra and not through it as it is supposed to."

You can tell if a sensation is inherently good or not.

You should feel this. Does this pressure feel bad? Then it is most likely caused by negative energy. Does it give you a lot of happiness and feel good? Then this is positive.

Sometimes people's perceptions can be quite wrong. But most of the time I think you can perceive it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back