Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4968: How can i fix my mental disorder?

You could start by taking better care of yourself and studying the Joy of Satan.

Mental disorders is a broad field, what disorder do you have exactly? At what level does it affect your life?
If you are interested in spiritual Satanism and have not yet dedicated your soul, do so for protection because mental disorders make you open to attacks and to behave destructively towards yourself, these things are not joke.

I have already mentioned several times in the forum, with the guidance of the gods and with your effort, any mental illness can be cured. I had severe schizophrenia and my behavior was very destructive, I managed to get out of it after less than a year of work on my soul. It was difficult because of all the backlashes of the work on the mind, because it might feel worse, but in the end peace of mind comes.

Start with runes like wunjo and a strong cleansing of your lower chakras and with mantras like satanama to balance the mind.

If with "disorder" you mean mental confusion, due to the fact you have left xianity and came to Satanism, it is quite normal.
The way of deprogramming your mind, may lead to temporary confusion while leaving past delusions to understand the Truth on here.
Otherwise, please be more specific, what do you mean exactly with disorder.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back