Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4964: Why can't the Gods physically come to earth?

AskSatanOperator

What is the specific reason behind this? Are they simply choosing not to, and if so, why? Or perhaps they are not able to, and simply can not come physically on earth, again I would appreciate some explanation if this is the case. I have read here and there that the Gods would lose their godhood if they come to earth, and that simply sounds strange to me, how a god who is spoken of being so incredibly powerful, can lose all their power if they simply come on earth. Does this have to do with the war between the two alien factions of our Gods and the enemy?

Some proper explanation on this topic would be highly appreciated. Hail Satan!

The time is not yet ready for them to be here.

Wherever you read that the Gods will lose their Godhood if they come here is wrong.

Read that sermon, it will answer your questions better.

It is simply unnecessary for their bodies to physically be in this location. Because as Gods, they have powerful enough souls that they are able to work on helping us from any location. Distance does not matter because they can reach across any lengths. The work that they do in helping Humanity and helping to free Earth would not be more successful just by their bodies being in this location.

If they were here, it would only be a distaction. As this world is a shithole of violence, confusion, conflict, and problems. There would be an extra distraction of the gods having to physically protect themselves from whatever dumbass people would want to harm them or bother them or harass them.

Let the Gods live in their homes where they are entirely out of harm's way and free from distractions. Let them live comfortably and nicely. And they are better able to help us from there.

When Earth is free and the problems are all gone, then it will become time for rebuilding. It will become time to construct the new Golden Age Civilization. And then it would be helpful for Gods to physically visit here to help with those physical tasks. But this current stage does not require them to be in this location.

So you're saying that Gods can actually be harmed by humans physically? I had persumed that due to their extreme amount of incomprehensible advancement, they would be invulnerable at least to the average human, as well as immortal.

Even as a god, it is possible for the physical body to die if it is physically damaged badly enough. As a god, the soul is still as powerful without a body, so nothing could really harm the soul of a god. And he would be able to do things like reincarnate instantly when he chooses to.

It would just be more possible problems that would be a distraction.

Even as a god, it is possible for the physical body to die if it is physically damaged badly enough. As a god, the soul is still as powerful without a body, so nothing could really harm the soul of a god. And he would be able to do things like reincarnate instantly when he chooses to.

Then what about this article?:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddhi

With all these supernatural powers we assume the Gods have, I personally doubt anything coming from a mere human can harm them. That's my take on the Gods at least, because it sounds more plausible to me. Unless there are certain other factors I am not aware of.

The damage would have to be extreme in my opinion. Even very advanced human adepts, thanks to the Earth element can make their body extremely resistant, almost invulnerable. So I think seriously damaging a God's body would be almost impossible, and a God, having extreme clairvoyance, would never found Himself in such a situation as well.

The damage would have to be extreme in my opinion. Even very advanced human adepts, thanks to the Earth element can make their body extremely resistant, almost invulnerable. So I think seriously damaging a God's body would be almost impossible, and a God, having extreme clairvoyance, would never found Himself in such a situation as well.
Physically, a body is a body. And even the healthiest and strongest body could die if there is enough physical damage. There is nothing strange or unrealistic about this. Modern weapons that humans have are very much capable of destroying any physical body.

Your last part is correct. His psychic senses would warn him so that he would avoid the situation ever happening. This is the real invincibility, psychic senses which warn you to go somewhere else so you are not there when the problem happens.

Physically, a body is a body. And even the healthiest and strongest body could die if there is enough physical damage. There is nothing strange or unrealistic about this. Modern weapons that humans have are very much capable of destroying any physical body.
Yes, a body is a body, but when extremely high level Magick is involved, things are different. The amount of energy a God can invoke and condense is unimaginable. They can condense energy so much that it becomes physical, with the elements as well, with pyrokinesis you have fires etc. With the Earth element, but also with other energy manipulations, I would not be surprised if a God would be able to create an extremely strong physical protection for his body. How strong this would be, I don't know. I am speculating here. I wouldn't be surprised if they could also dematerialize their bodies and rematerialize them somewhere else in case of dangers. HP Cobra talked of something like this if I remember correctly.

Yes, a body is a body, but when extremely high level Magick is involved, things are different. The amount of energy a God can invoke and condense is unimaginable. They can condense energy so much that it becomes physical, with the elements as well, with pyrokinesis you have fires etc. With the Earth element, but also with other energy manipulations, I would not be surprised if a God would be able to create an extremely strong physical protection for his body. How strong this would be, I don't know. I am speculating here. I wouldn't be surprised if they could also dematerialize their bodies and rematerialize them somewhere else in case of dangers. HP Cobra talked of something like this if I remember correctly.
Everything I said here has already been said by High Priest Hooded Cobra. Ask him for more information if you don't believe us.

The Gods have perfected their physical body to achieve true immortality. Their level isnt simple to understand. Even if a nuke where to explode near them they wouldnt be harmed at all.

The Gods arent coming physically because the need for it isnt there right now. Even if they all showed up what then? In truth, the Gods could "forcefully" solve all our problems with just a thought. The Gods, though, have no needless thoughts. They work in ways that are meant to lead to the best outcome both in a micro and macro level. They could solve any issue we have at any location because their reach is the whole universe.

But so what. What would that accomplish other than fixing the immediate problem in front of us. There are many aspects that must be recognized in this situation beyond simply "oh we are suffering please save us big daddy XoXo 😘🤗" The Gods already stated that the rule of the Jews are transient and but a short period in our journey to Godhood. The Gods help us by helping us grow, not simply taking away what harms us. They want us to become like them, a God. What God cries about wanting to be saved because life is too hard and wants an easy fix it solution.

Even if a nuke were to explode near them they wouldn't be harmed at all.

This is a fantasy. This is not based on anything except your own assumption. The soul would not be harmed at all and the God would still be there as a Soul. With all powers and abilities remaining. But the body would be gone, and the God would then need to gain a new body.

Everything else you said is right.

Their bodies do not even need to withstand something like that when they can disarm danger on its way, use other similar means, or to avoid danger from the get-go by means of foresight. It is "a bit" shortsighted to ignore other aspects of God tier abilities.

The question about Gods being able to be here is more of a question "what for", instead of being able of.

This is a fantasy. This is not based on anything except your own assumption. The soul would not be harmed at all and the God would still be there as a Soul. With all powers and abilities remaining. But the body would be gone, and the God would then need to gain a new body.

Everything else you said is right.
Or they just dematerialise their body before impact and materialise it again after. This process is mentioned in level 3 of the Magnum Opus.

What is the specific reason behind this? Are they simply choosing not to, and if so, why? Or perhaps they are not able to, and simply can not come physically on earth, again I would appreciate some explanation if this is the case. I have read here and there that the Gods would lose their godhood if they come to earth, and that simply sounds strange to me, how a god who is spoken of being so incredibly powerful, can lose all their power if they simply come on earth. Does this have to do with the war between the two alien factions of our Gods and the enemy?

Some proper explanation on this topic would be highly appreciated. Hail Satan!
The time has not come yet, but I do not rule out that the Gods will return to the Earth.

In my opinion, this day will happen when a certain N number of people reach Magnum Opus and defeat the enemy, or under the worst-case scenarios of an alien invasion, for example, if the enemy succeeds in his business at the Strategic Level, and not at the Tactical Level (as now).

I do not know under what scenarios the Gods will return to earth, but I have a number of assumptions based on common sense and logic.

In any case, no matter what, our Side (the Side of the Gods) is completely superior to the enemy aliens in terms of spiritual development, resources and technology, so even if there is an enemy alien invasion, the Gods will raise their army and under all development scenarios, the enemy aliens and Jews will eventually be defeated.

For Spiritual Satanists, even in the worst-case scenarios, you should not worry about how events will develop further, since our souls may be reincarnated by the Gods in other worlds, if the Earth and humanity perish, I want to say that the souls of Spiritual Satanists will be safe in any case, the most important thing is to focus on spiritual work.

On the other hand, theoretically, the Gods from Orion can come to Earth and provide the necessary technologies, resources, and political power to Spiritual and Political Satanists (Nazis), for example, for the total annihilation of the enemy and the establishment of a global, regional administration here on Earth, by analogy close to how in a science fiction series like Colony abstract aliens (it is not clear whose exactly) established their administration on Earth, in season 3 of the TV-series Colony, the good and bad sides were mixed and turned upside down, as Hollywood Jews like to do.

Among the Jews, apparently only Hollywood Jews are afraid that Haunebu ver. 666 flying saucers with Nazi swastika will fly to them and punish them.

Given the large number of increased filming of unidentified flying objects, anything can happen, but I'm not going to guess on coffee grounds, but I will continue my spiritual development and I also advise you to develop spiritually.

What is the specific reason behind this?
they can come to earth at any time but they have chosen not to do it. In a distant past it is said that the gods walked among us and other races that we will define as extraterrestrials also had contact with humanity, made exchanges or had peaceful contacts with us, but we must understand that at that time the spiritual or awareness level was extremely high, therefore advanced creatures had an interest in staying here. In ancient Indian texts it is told how the gods left before the current era began, even the seven wise sages and thousands of wise men took refuge in hidden "safe places". They obviously knew where things were going. But it is also said that they will return to the next golden age.

The gods are immortal, immortal does not necessarily mean invulnerable even if there are siddhis capable of making the physical body resistant to what would normally kill someone such as fire or other. The reason they don't come currently is because the gods are not jesus, reality doesn't work the way you stand still all your life doing nothing and miraculously someone will solve every problem and save you, humanity has to evolve and they will not interfere unless in extreme situations. Furthermore they left their seed and potential in us, it must not be forgotten that the final goal is to become god.

This current era has a meaning, if it were not for this age, which is not evil but globally presents negativity, ignorance, conflicts and various problems, humans would never understand their mistakes, going through it and experiencing it directly is a way that he has the conscience to understand these things more effectively, it is not at all necessary, but sometimes by being hit hard you can understand what you would not understand in a thousand years.
These so-called eras should not be seen solely as an external phenomenon, but also an internal, mental and spiritual one,
As to why the gods don't come to earth to save you is quite simple,
Imagine you are the richest merchant in the country, and you have a cart full of riches with you, would you ever go to a neighborhood inhabited by thieves?
Obviously not if you care about your life, this is essentially the same thing, no one forced them to went here and give us knowledge, technology and wisdom without wanting anything in return, they have already done it many times in past, so why now would they come here?
Obviously they don't deny help to anyone on the contrary, they will help you even a hundred times, those who are close to them know it, however every creature must be left to evolve on its own, if tomorrow the gods came here to tell us everything we would never learn anything.
During the golden age man knew he was god, and consequently on the outside he found himself in contact with someone at a level similar to his, if man is on the contrary in a vibratory state of ignorance he cannot expect to find yourself on the channel/frequency of the gods. This is similar to when you listen to the radio, if you always stay on the same channel you will never hear what the other channels are saying.
The fact that they would lose their divinity if they came down here makes no sense, until a few thousand years ago they were here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back