Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4961: Why do i feel my soul like this?

AskSatanOperator

I have been neglecting myself, and recently I have felt that something is wrong with my soul that something is happening to it, I have had problems with my family of strong hatred,and I know that can influence it too, I have been feeling weaker in my soul, I have tried to meditate, and I feel that it has no effect on me, I have no idea what to do

You would certainly benefit from performing the Returning curses 1&2 daily. By strengthening your aura of protection, you will mitigate the effects of whatever harsh transits you are facing at the moment. In addiction to the basic meditation, begin a daily working with Algiz.

It is impossible that the meditation performed does not have an energetic effect, even if you may find it difficult to perceive it, so do not doubt your spiritual work.
The feeling of not making progress indicates that you absolutely must continue to purify your soul.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back