Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4959: What should I do if they force me?...

AskSatanOperator

Hello. I wrote a post about a delirious state while asleep (this is, in theory, the second. But in what order these two posts will be posted, I don’t know.). I was stupid to tell my Christian mother about this... She now believes that “the problem needs to be nipped at the root,” and is probably thinking about taking me to a psychiatrist... But I don’t want to! What should I do?! I won’t be able to throw the pills or not drink them (they’ll force me to spit them out. Keeping them in my mouth until I can spit them out won’t work either...). Please - give me some advice. I don't remember why these pills are bad, but I remember that they have a very negative effect.
Thank you.

If you live in American you have patient rights so you call tell any psychiatrist that you prefer not to take meds or receive any treatment you don’t want of any kind. You can also make the psychiatrist believe your mother is an abusive person and monster In most cases she probably is if she believes her evil Jewish religion’s brianwashed lies too. But in our legal system we can’t force someone to take medication for their religion. That is against your American first amendment. So your mother can’t do that ever, but you need to get away from her and the rest of her filing in her family as soon as possible if you are able. Knowing Christian’s if they can force a psychiatrist to bend over and do their bidding they would try any number of other forms of actions that then can be considered as abuse and or as a form out right discrimination for your religious choices. Might I ask if you don’t mind how this whole thing happened how did she find out about you being a Spiritual Satanist and worshiping Father Satan? Again the rule of don’t open your mouth and keep everything a secret is why we as spiritual Satanists have the rule of silence is golden too. Many people are not ready for to acknowledge our existence. Yet when the Gods come back even your mother who is a Cain brainwash sheep will want to be a SS herself. But it would be too late for her. Or a suggestion you can do is call upon any demon for protection for your behalf. Don’t worry and have trust in Father Satan and the Gods of Hell. I know I was once in a situation a long long time ago like you. You can get through this underfed and as the victor.

A general rule is: if you make the mistake of telling your parents or anyone you're a Satanist or they've found it out, lie to them that you now are a Satanist no more and you converted back to Christianity or whatever their religion is. They will leave you alone after that.

If you live in American you have patient rights so you call tell any psychiatrist that you prefer not to take meds or receive any treatment you don’t want of any kind. You can also make the psychiatrist believe your mother is an abusive person and monster In most cases she probably is if she believes her evil Jewish religion’s brianwashed lies too. But in our legal system we can’t force someone to take medication for their religion. That is against your American first amendment. So your mother can’t do that ever, but you need to get away from her and the rest of her filing in her family as soon as possible if you are able. Knowing Christian’s if they can force a psychiatrist to bend over and do their bidding they would try any number of other forms of actions that then can be considered as abuse and or as a form out right discrimination for your religious choices. Might I ask if you don’t mind how this whole thing happened how did she find out about you being a Spiritual Satanist and worshiping Father Satan? Again the rule of don’t open your mouth and keep everything a secret is why we as spiritual Satanists have the rule of silence is golden too. Many people are not ready for to acknowledge our existence. Yet when the Gods come back even your mother who is a Cain brainwash sheep will want to be a SS herself. But it would be too late for her. Or a suggestion you can do is call upon any demon for protection for your behalf. Don’t worry and have trust in Father Satan and the Gods of Hell. I know I was once in a situation a long long time ago like you. You can get through this underfed and as the victor.
Ummm... By “I told my mother about this” I meant my condition, which I already had a couple of times (more details in the post “I do not know what is this. Rave?”, recently happened again and about which I told my mother. Hail Gods, this is not Spiritual Satanism.😅 (because I can’t imagine WHAT will happen to me in this case...).
And no, I live in not American country. I live in Kazakhstan.

Ummm... By “I told my mother about this” I meant my condition, which I already had a couple of times (more details in the post “I do not know what is this. Rave?”, recently happened again and about which I told my mother. Hail Gods, this is not Spiritual Satanism.😅 (because I can’t imagine WHAT will happen to me in this case...).
And no, I live in not American country. I live in Kazakhstan.
Thanks for letting me know you are of a different country. My suggestion is like several other replies I bet you have received. Is that you at least try convincing your mother you went back to her Xainity shit like program she believes in as a schizo she must be now. But all Xainity followers due end up like that she most likely is close to that level of delusion in Xainity or already there. Next you should not be telling anyone about spiritual Satanism or Satanism at all. Especially in a place Kazakhstan. While being completely secretive about Satanism to either yourself or only on this forum only!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back