Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4957: Jealousy

AskSatanOperator

I hate this trait of mine, I can't control it, I get mad when people around me say they like someone very much when they don't even know them, when they constantly praise someone else's qualities but see themselves as inferior and see me as their equal, and this happens all the time. I get hurt by tiny and silly things and I start to be unable to tolerate the people around me, I start to be extremely annoyed by them and maybe I start holding a grudge. I analyzed my chart, it was solved to some extent with the planetary squares, but unfortunately the effects lasted for about a year. What else can I do, I am a woman and I have Venus and Moon in Scorpio, can I balance it by working with Berkano and Gebo?

I hate this trait of mine, I can't control it, I get mad when people around me say they like someone very much when they don't even know them, when they constantly praise someone else's qualities but see themselves as inferior and see me as their equal, and this happens all the time. I get hurt by tiny and silly things and I start to be unable to tolerate the people around me, I start to be extremely annoyed by them and maybe I start holding a grudge. I analyzed my chart, it was solved to some extent with the planetary squares, but unfortunately the effects lasted for about a year. What else can I do, I am a woman and I have Venus and Moon in Scorpio, can I balance it by working with Berkano and Gebo?
they like non existent things and thoughtforms, mostly it is jews which is liked by them because they are so brainwashed unconciously that jew is their lord, they do this without knowledge why, and they are unconscious.

They dont know what they are doing and actually this is enemy playing with you trough them.

do more void meditation and get familiar how mind works by doing so, you need to experience detatchment from thoughtforms and emotions and bucome in control.

Hatha yoga and Void meditation will help here immensely make this routine permanent with void meditation atleast, you will start to manage it by the time.

Breathing exercises where breath is holden very helps in void meditation of done right before.

And here is my thread for you about IP opposition:

they like non existent things and thoughtforms, mostly it is jews which is liked by them because they are so brainwashed unconciously that jew is their lord, they do this without knowledge why, and they are unconscious.

They dont know what they are doing and actually this is enemy playing with you trough them.

do more void meditation and get familiar how mind works by doing so, you need to experience detatchment from thoughtforms and emotions and bucome in control.

Hatha yoga and Void meditation will help here immensely make this routine permanent with void meditation atleast, you will start to manage it by the time.

Breathing exercises where breath is holden very helps in void meditation of done right before.

Sorry for spelling mistakes was fast.. :D

and this happens all the time. I get hurt by tiny and silly things and I start to be unable to tolerate the people around me, I start to be extremely annoyed by them

Welcome to the club "I detest non-bearable people (most)".
Jokes apart.
I want to relate what happened to me, that was similar - and was due to both a thoughtform and mass mind.
- Thoughtform : not sure if created by me, or by the enemy who sent it to me, this thoughtform was feeding on my negative emotions. The more I was fed up, the more it grew in power, so it was able to cause events in my environment to trigger negative emotions, using weak people, of which the thoughfrom feeded itself. It was alive as an entity, what I did is trying to destroy it using Vinasa mantra - but I also asked support to mu GD and I think he did most of the job in a way I could not perceive. Things got better then.
- Mass mind : it does exist a giant egregore of energies called mass mind, of which I am no expert, but I have observed how it works. If you live in a country where this mass mind (I mean, the "way of behaving" common to a social group) is highly hostile to you and your lifestyle - for example heavily xianized/islamized countries or similar shitholes - this "mass" will try to put you down so you bend to its will and will start to behave like other NPCs. I have seen this happening also with negative family karma. The main solutions to this are being very strong with 2nd/3rd chakras, or also trying to distance from masses of people as much as possible. I also think this is a sign of personal evolution, or climbing a step up, as the common people are too far from Satanic Spirituality and their energies and vibrations are more unbearable, the more we evolve towards higher vibrational levels. With some exceptions of more positive people, usually very few, that I perceive as Satanic souls still "asleep".

This is my experience and feelings. In case I am wrong in something I'd love to know so I can correct, in case.

Thank you for your answer. I think it's a problem for me, it can't be related to the people around me because I already have these feelings for an SS. So it's definitely not an NPC, it's just someone who hasn't been initiated very long, that's the only point we can relate to it. I already pay a lot of attention to Hatha Yoga and Void meditation, I do it regularly. Now that I've told you these details, is there anything else you can suggest to me? I wish I had said that in my first post, that's the main thing that makes me hate those feelings. And I will take into account what else you said, thank you again.

Be careful with outsiders, enemy can do with them anything and affect you,

Younger you on the path, more influence they have on you until will get immunity to it.

Stay strong on the path, by the time when skills in void will grow it will be easier and eventually almost effortless and fun to manage this.

Keep high vibrations, on higher planes jealousy don’t affects us much because from there we can see there is no point to do this straight and consciously.

So it's definitely not an NPC, it's just someone who hasn't been initiated very long, that's the only point we can relate to it.
This person makes you jealous?

By the way when you dwell on others you empower their dirt in them and it may even make you more annoyed, here Void again is very important to master, because as you meditate probably you are more powerful, and this way you manipulate them by thinking about them dwelling on them and empowering whatever shit they have in themselves. Most people are very dirty.

Now here is for affirmation you can add it to your practices:

And this will go with time, focus on higher goals and things of life, jealousy and getting annoyed about others will not help you in the path.

Try to see what are you doing here and why this is happening to you, maybe you need deep cleaning? Maybe it is your dirt also add up? Because mostly it is us if we are doing not as we want to.

You are definetly not here to think others are annoying you and etc, maybe need more dedication? Help Gods?

Formal ritual and vent all this to Gods?(very liberating) Give this energy them, they may take it and guide you better.

Think what you can add to routine to make you more disciplined?

Flame meditation, would help you get faster and more intense results with cutting through thoughts and emotions, any it is very short - 6 minutes total.

You can use this for your development - all this situation, be glad you have this problem and know all this is actually positive, because you have now goal where you can practice problem solving, experimenting, growing, and bettering yourself, don’t be so sad, this will develop your character, will power, and a lot of things. While working through also betterment also will expand on others spheres on your life.

Nothing is for no reason. I’m sure Gods put you in this for you to find your way out.

Also see your astro chart and look what is there is there anything what causes this? If yes it can be solved also with magic.

:)

Be careful with outsiders, enemy can do with them anything and affect you,

Younger you on the path, more influence they have on you until will get immunity to it.

Stay strong on the path, by the time when skills in void will grow it will be easier and eventually almost effortless and fun to manage this.

Keep high vibrations, on higher planes jealousy don’t affects us much because from there we can see there is no point to do this straight and consciously.

This person makes you jealous?

By the way when you dwell on others you empower their dirt in them and it may even make you more annoyed, here Void again is very important to master, because as you meditate probably you are more powerful, and this way you manipulate them by thinking about them dwelling on them and empowering whatever shit they have in themselves. Most people are very dirty.

Now here is for affirmation you can add it to your practices:

And this will go with time, focus on higher goals and things of life, jealousy and getting annoyed about others will not help you in the path.

Try to see what are you doing here and why this is happening to you, maybe you need deep cleaning? Maybe it is your dirt also add up? Because mostly it is us if we are doing not as we want to.

You are definetly not here to think others are annoying you and etc, maybe need more dedication? Help Gods?

Formal ritual and vent all this to Gods?(very liberating) Give this energy them, they may take it and guide you better.

Think what you can add to routine to make you more disciplined?

Flame meditation, would help you get faster and more intense results with cutting through thoughts and emotions, any it is very short - 6 minutes total.

You can use this for your development - all this situation, be glad you have this problem and know all this is actually positive, because you have now goal where you can practice problem solving, experimenting, growing, and bettering yourself, don’t be so sad, this will develop your character, will power, and a lot of things. While working through also betterment also will expand on others spheres on your life.

Nothing is for no reason. I’m sure Gods put you in this for you to find your way out.

Also see your astro chart and look what is there is there anything what causes this? If yes it can be solved also with magic.

:)
Okay, thank you very much to you and Engineered Transformation, you have provided different perspectives and you have been really helpful.
Actually, awareness has solved a lot of it, but I want to be on the safe side. Lastly, I mentioned that I have Venus and Moon in Scorpio, and I think that's where it comes from. They're both in my 1st house. The Moon and Venus squares I do work but their effects last for about a year, what else can I do about it? And how can I get a permanent effect from the squares?

Envy begins with the search for right answers, Envy begins with Greed, Envy begins with Unfreedom, manifested by prejudices about Right and Wrong.

Envy is just a name, the essence is in the pursuit, in Being, in the pursuit of indulging in Evil and Ignorance. Because they destroy the Divine Essence.

Your Heart knows perfectly well where is Good and Perfection and where is that which is false. Do not think about it, there is no Truth in lies, and if you have found it there, or rather have found a semblance of an answer, will you know anything but pain, followed by dissatisfaction.

You do not need to conform to the lies or prejudices of others about yourself, you are already free.

In many ways the Power Meditations and the Power Rituals of our Gods teach this. Continue to perform them. In time you will be free of this complex.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back