Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4951: Matrimony

The birth chart can indicate the moment in which you will get involved in a significant romantic story.
I'm not sure you can see the exact timing of your wedding in advance unless it's a crucial event that involves multiple areas of your life, not just the emotional one.
If you intend to detect an ideal moment for marriage, I believe there is no more or less ideal moment astrologically. Rather I would say that based on the planetary motions contemporary to the moment you meet a person, you can understand how much importance this story will have in your life. The affinity between two people can be observed by comparing the two astrological charts in the synastry.

The birth chart can give indicators, but you will need to look at transits and solar returns to see when events take place.

And of course "marriage" can be a loose term; if you see relationship transits it might be marriage, or it might be moving in together, depending on your personal desires and that of your partner.

The birth chart can give indicators, but you will need to look at transits and solar returns to see when events take place.

And of course "marriage" can be a loose term; if you see relationship transits it might be marriage, or it might be moving in together, depending on your personal desires and that of your partner.
I have observed in Solar arc progression two main aspects indicating sort of marriage or serious relationship and both manfested in events for a person.
I have not been able to find the transits triggering this, but the progression clearly showed this (was Sun+Venus conjunction) that manifested, even if the partner chart did not show particular events.
So I assume also progression has a role in this, my knowledge here is limited, I just wanted to add personal experience.

I have observed in Solar arc progression two main aspects indicating sort of marriage or serious relationship and both manfested in events for a person.
I have not been able to find the transits triggering this, but the progression clearly showed this (was Sun+Venus conjunction) that manifested, even if the partner chart did not show particular events.
So I assume also progression has a role in this, my knowledge here is limited, I just wanted to add personal experience.
Yes, progressions too of course. I tend to lump them in with "transits", as I included them all together when I did astrology readings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back