Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4930: what do the gods think about this

AskSatanOperator

I'm not going to accept homosexuals who say their relationship is better than a traditional family
what do the gods think about this, and specifically the associates of ds and jos in general

We are not in a position to tell what Gods think about anything.
As a homosexual Man i believe all relationships are equal, it can be heterosexual, homosexual or anything between two or more adult.
It is wrong to say homosexuals are superior or heterosexuals are superior. We are equal.

It is wrong to say homosexuals are superior or heterosexuals are superior.
True.

We are equal.
Not so true. Nobody is equal, but the previous sentence is correct. I think it's the same discourse about the Human Races, each Race is unique and different from the others, but there isn't one that should prevail over the others, but rather evolve and grow separately without mixing.

I think that relentless jewish propaganda has made people assume that accepting gays is the most important aspect in human existence and if you don't you're a horrible person and you deserve the worst. If you don't accept them, it's ok. What would be weird is if you were forced to accept them. You are entitled to your opinions.

We are not in a position to tell what Gods think about anything.
There was not even a suggestion in op's post about telling Gods anything. It was a question. You are injecting previously nonexistent meaning to bend conversation to your needs. This is jewish

We are equal.
We are not. Cut this jewish proselytizing crap please. Artificial political and financial conditions created by the enemy to push his communist agenda is not equality. Its the opposite. Its the boot that stomps on everyone to be like enemy wants them to be so he can hide in a colorful crowd. He cant do this in a monolithic society. This agenda collapses within a month without enemy's funding.

It is wrong to say homosexuals are superior or heterosexuals are superior.
It is ok to say heterosexuals are superior. We can create life in accordance with Nature which is Satan. If it weren't for heterosexuals you wouldn't be around to preach this nonsense. Be whatever you want, but don't try to convert everyone, especially children, to you identifying yourself as whatever anywhere you go, because there will be reaction to it and you will not like it.

I read a psychological thought just a couple of days ago. that if both the mother and the father want a girl child, but a boy is born, then he will be homosexual. it was the other way around with us, my mother wanted a boy at all costs, but she got a girl. so my sister became a lesbian and imagines herself as a boy. interesting isn't it? I was never particularly interested in who does what in the bedroom, it bothers me more that politics was also involved in this nonsense. I printed myself a heterosexual t-shirt. people loved it 😄

I'm not going to accept homosexuals who say their relationship is better than a traditional family
what do the gods think about this, and specifically the associates of ds and jos in general
You are free to accept or not accept someone, you don't have to love everyone, if you don't like someone, you don't have to change yourself.
The Gods stand for free will and freedom of choice.

I read a psychological thought just a couple of days ago. that if both the mother and the father want a girl child, but a boy is born, then he will be homosexual. it was the other way around with us, my mother wanted a boy at all costs, but she got a girl. so my sister became a lesbian and imagines herself as a boy. interesting isn't it? I was never particularly interested in who does what in the bedroom, it bothers me more that politics was also involved in this nonsense. I printed myself a heterosexual t-shirt. people loved it 😄
The desire of the parents does not affect the sexual orientation of the child, besides, I cannot imagine how the sexual orientation of a child can change if in all previous lives this child was a traditional sexual orientation.

My parents always wanted a girl, but a boy was born, from this I do not feel any sexual attraction to men, I have always been a traditional sexual orientation and when I am sexually hungry I very much want to fuck women, of course, I also want to fuck women when I'm not hungry, I have a desire and I know exactly what I want, so what the so-called psychologists write is not true.

Probably this psychologist is not competent.

you put a smile on my face. In a positive sense. 🙂 as I wrote, this was just the thought of a psychologist. although this actually happened to us. I'm probably the only one trying to accept this somehow, because my sister's abnormal behavior has been a thorn in my side ever since.

you put a smile on my face. In a positive sense. 🙂 as I wrote, this was just the thought of a psychologist. although this actually happened to us. I'm probably the only one trying to accept this somehow, because my sister's abnormal behavior has been a thorn in my side ever since.
Every person knows exactly which sex they are attracted to, and in this a person cannot be mistaken - in their sexual orientation, because it all happens at the level of instincts, feelings, hormones, at the level of human nature.

Every man knows exactly who his penis is on.

Some girls turn me on so much that it just blows my mind.

In fact, if whether you accept it or not doesn't bring about a significant change in your life, then I don't think it makes much sense to think about it.

Accept it. Has anything in the world changed? Don't accept it. And has anything changed now? Focus on your development and put the issues that are stuck in your mind on hold for future reflection. Even if the Gods answer you personally right now, if you are not mentally ready, you cannot accept the input. It's as simple as that.

The desire of the parents does not affect the sexual orientation of the child, besides, I cannot imagine how the sexual orientation of a child can change if in all previous lives this child was a traditional sexual orientation.

My parents always wanted a girl, but a boy was born, from this I do not feel any sexual attraction to men, I have always been a traditional sexual orientation and when I am sexually hungry I very much want to fuck women, of course, I also want to fuck women when I'm not hungry, I have a desire and I know exactly what I want, so what the so-called psychologists write is not true.

Probably this psychologist is not competent.
It will. If a small boy will be pathologically and actively raised as a girl with dolls and forced to wearing skirts (with all the feminine social traits forced on him) like its promoted today it will devastate him and he is likely to do heavy drugs and commit suicide later. This is jewish objective, any other narrative about gender is jewish cover.
The other usually occurring mechanism of this was described by Freud. He claimed that if a father of the daughter is somehow passive or dysfunctional neglecting his manly role as head of the family, because of alcoholism for example, the daughter will assume father's manly role in this family often by working in manly occupation and providing for mother and also often younger brother/sister. She also subconsciously assumes male sex and becomes lesbian. The same works the other way with dysfunctional mother and son who subconsciously becomes female to take place of his mother in this family and then is attracted to men. This happens pretty early in the child's development, at like 3-4 years old if I'm correct. There are also some other mechanism for this but this is main one. So generally there is almost always some sad story behind it. Unfortunately marxist jews took advantage of this by screaming "inclusivity and tolerance", because they need it to promote communism and acceptance of invasive immigration which always means destruction for the host nation. They are also inflating the issue and pulling it further to profit from the whole gender scam and butchering young people with hormones and surgical procedures. If you ever find yourself in a rather unpleasant situation when some obvious lesbian is screaming some commie marxist hog-wash at you, you can ask her about her daddy. It will be fun I guarantee, but put a helmet on before you do it:cool:

We are not here to discuss what is "better" regardless of the correct answer, that is people's sexual orientation.
"Acceptance" or the opposite will not change anyone's sexual orientation.

If you want to disrupt extremist movements like LGBT, be my guest.
just make sure you don't go to jail.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back