Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4927: Can I curse Klaus * to death?

AskSatanOperator

I thought how about I curse Klaus * to death, because apparently it would be very useful, and what do you think?

This would not be useful. If he was gone, there would be 10 more to replace him.

He is a good tool for educating people, because he is a direct example of evil jews working to enslave humanity. You can show all people examples from him, and use him to educate people about jews.

I thought how about I curse Klaus Schwab to death, because apparently it would be very useful, and what do you think?
You should curse him to death, but remember that he is a rabbi and has his protections.
And if you succeeded, Satan would be proud anyway.
The death of a rabbi is no small matter, and surely those who would replace him would not be as capable as he was.

It's important to try out these rituals because only then can you understand for sure the place and level of advancement you're at, what you can and can't do and so on.

There's no point in trying to educate someone and induce them to give things up.
There will always be something on their conscience reminding them of their uncertainty, because they didn't do what they wanted and didn't draw their own conclusions.
For your faith in Satan to increase in a genuine way, you have to test things out for yourself.
No one will be able to educate you
"you can't do it because" (insert argument) you won't have reached the absolute understanding of why not to do it if you don't practice it.

You should curse him to death, but remember that he is a rabbi and has his protections.
And if you succeeded, Satan would be proud anyway.
The death of a rabbi is no small matter, and surely those who would replace him would not be as capable as he was.

It's important to try out these rituals because only then can you understand for sure the place and level of advancement you're at, what you can and can't do and so on.
Excuse me, but why do you mostly seem to give out bad advice recently? It is like the member above described, and even HPHC agrees.

Because when there are millions of zombies, it's better to create an antidote for all of them, than to attempt to take them down one by one. They will replace every zombie like Soros fairly easily, within one day if needed. This makes only wasted time.

Testing what level one is can be done in a productive and meaningful manner, eg., by blessing yourself or your family.

I thought how about I curse Klaus Schwab to death, because apparently it would be very useful, and what do you think?
Yes, you can, but another Jew will be put in his place.

I think Klaus Schwab won't have long left and he will die soon due to old age.

He doubts whether or not he can curse* a rabbi, if he fails he will understand why he was told not to.
Making a Frtr focusing on a specific rabbi helps both macro and micro.

I just think it's important to give people the freedom to make their choices, true understanding comes when someone tests your ideas and grows from it.

He doubts whether or not he can curse* a rabbi, if he fails he will understand why he was told not to.
Making a Frtr focusing on a specific rabbi helps both macro and micro.

I just think it's important to give people the freedom to make their choices, true understanding comes when someone tests your ideas and grows from it.
Some things are good ideas, and some things are bad ideas. Not all ideas and not all thoughts are equally valid or equally good.

Do the Final RTR as much as you want. And you can focus on whoever you want when you do the Final RTR. Just don't change the affirmation or add anything extra. Every Final RTR you do is a good thing.

I think it is better to not focus on one specific person. Because I think it is better to allow the energy to go to wherever it is needed, and you may not know the best place for the energy to go.

I tried this method 2 years ago. I focused on two specific people. After a few months, the effect was visible. Heart attack (death) followed by another person's suicide. They were just camouflaged Jews. There were a lot of attacks. I suspect they have powerful security in high places.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back