Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4925: HELP

AskSatanOperator

there are many clues that make me think that the god Anubis is my demon guide. Actually, since I’ve been a Satanist, dogs don’t bark at me like they do with other people passing by. What do you think?

there are many clues that make me think that the god Anubis is my demon guide. Actually, since I’ve been a Satanist, dogs don’t bark at me like they do with other people passing by. What do you think?
I don't think there is necessarily a connection as dogs perceive and feel people on a somewhat deeper level and they probably perceive you as a friendly and non-hostile person. I know on the other hand a person that many random dogs on the street bark to because they feel he is not a good person. But of course Anubis being your Guardian Demon is a possibility but of course the methods tho verify this are not as straightforward and require you to either practice a lot (pendulum, Ouija boards etc) or to ask Anubis directly through his Sigil and be open for subtle signs and indicators.

when you start meditating and advancing
animals in general becomes more friendly and attracted to you
they react based on the aura and energy in a more sensitive way than humans

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back