Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4920: What could cause this change?

AskSatanOperator

In the past, it didn't take much effort for me to find a girlfriend, sex.

I didn't get fat, I didn't get bald, I didn't change in general appearance during the last years of my life.

But for 4 years now, I can't find a girl, strange things happen or I just don't make them like me, even though it used to be that they would make the first steps to meet me, I feel like I'm cursed.
(I've had bad breakups with a few exes, could this have messed up somehow or they could have cursed me, how do I get this off?)
I do Venus squares, programmed the energy of my orgasm to become attractive again, no luck. Absolute bad luck.

What other ways can I get girls to pay attention to me? I've only seen spells that work specifically for one person, but I just want to be attractive again in general.

In the past, it didn't take much effort for me to find a girlfriend, sex.

I didn't get fat, I didn't get bald, I didn't change in general appearance during the last years of my life.

But for 4 years now, I can't find a girl, strange things happen or I just don't make them like me, even though it used to be that they would make the first steps to meet me, I feel like I'm cursed.
(I've had bad breakups with a few exes, could this have messed up somehow or they could have cursed me, how do I get this off?)
I do Venus squares, programmed the energy of my orgasm to become attractive again, no luck. Absolute bad luck.

What other ways can I get girls to pay attention to me? I've only seen spells that work specifically for one person, but I just want to be attractive again in general.

Sounds like hard transits. Also, these workings shouldn't be thought of as nothing having happened, but as further developments towards your goal. If there are obstacles and lessons you need to overcome for a programmed event to occur, the working is going to help you overcome these first, in a general sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back