Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4907: Face to face

AskSatanOperator

What the fastest way I can advance my spiritual communication skills so I can talk to the Gods in a very sharp frequency?

Open all chakras.

Work with minor chakras for Clairvoyance and Clairaudience.

Do the Gods' rituals and RTRs.

You'll have your first clairaudience experiences in deep deep trance while doing the clairaudience meditation which is basically imagining sounds. These will only be in your head but after a while you'll be able to hear sounds from an outer source.

Days Twenty-seven through Thirty-one - Sense Training

1. Sit comfortably, close your eyes and relax your mind.

2. Choose a sound such as a clock ticking or a bell ringing or any other simple sound and focus on hearing this sound in your mind for 2 minutes. Do not see any images in your mind with this exercise- use only hearing.

3. Choose a material such as velvet or carpeting or whatever and meditate on feeling this for 2 minutes.

4. Choose an odor such as roses or a specific incense scent- again, whatever and focus on this for 2 minutes.

5. Choose a taste like salt or sugar, honey; the taste should be of something strong to start with and focus on this taste for 2 minutes.

What this exercise does:
This exercise develops the astral senses. By performing this exercise regularly, you will empower and strengthen your astral sense of hearing, touch, taste and smell.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back