Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4902: Saturn will be in a retrograde soon, but what does this mean in the SS Calendar?

AskSatanOperator

Whenever I see a planet going in retrograde on SS calendar, I see the planet being indicated that it will retrograde in a sign. This month Saturn will be like this:♄ ℞(♓)

Does this mean Saturn will retrograde in Pisces only? What does this mean, how will or can this affect me?

Can I start a black magic working during this Saturn retrograde? Or can I start a black magic working before this retrograde starts?

Thank you.

Black magic shouldn't be performed when Mars is retrograde. On jos it says this:
"Knowing an enemy's date of birth, you can work black magick with the energies in their charts. Whenever someone has a retrograde Saturn period (we all have this), you can direct the negative energy to your own purposes for revenge. The universe is working against this person during a bad Saturn transit. Saturn retrograding over personal planets, through the first house or to a lesser extent, on the progressed planets, this is the worst time of one's life. The worst of all is Saturn retrograde on the chart ruler; you can only know this by knowing the birth time." https://satanisgod.org/retrogrades.html

Black magic shouldn't be performed when Mars is retrograde. On jos it says this:
"Knowing an enemy's date of birth, you can work black magick with the energies in their charts. Whenever someone has a retrograde Saturn period (we all have this), you can direct the negative energy to your own purposes for revenge. The universe is working against this person during a bad Saturn transit. Saturn retrograding over personal planets, through the first house or to a lesser extent, on the progressed planets, this is the worst time of one's life. The worst of all is Saturn retrograde on the chart ruler; you can only know this by knowing the birth time." https://satanisgod.org/retrogrades.html
Would it be fine if I don't know the birth time?

I know the date of birth but not the time of birth of my foe, so can I choose to enter random birth time based on a hunch?

For example, lets say the date of birth is confirmed to be 03/11/1991, but I don't know the exact birth time, so I enter a random birth time 14:00:00 to get a natal chart. Can this natal chart do the work against my foe?
I know it's gonna have some inaccuracies, but do you think it can do the trick? Especially if my hunch is closer to the correct birth time?

Thanks.

Just do the spell. The Saturn retrograde will help you regardless even if you don't know what area of their life its affected. Just keep your protection high so Saturn retrograde will not bother you.

Would it be fine if I don't know the birth time?

I know the date of birth but not the time of birth of my foe, so can I choose to enter random birth time based on a hunch?

For example, lets say the date of birth is confirmed to be 03/11/1991, but I don't know the exact birth time, so I enter a random birth time 14:00:00 to get a natal chart. Can this natal chart do the work against my foe?
I know it's gonna have some inaccuracies, but do you think it can do the trick? Especially if my hunch is closer to the correct birth time?

Thanks.
Type in midnight time for an unknown birth time. Each hour shifts different planets into different degrees.

For example: Let's say you think someone was born at 12 pm, they ascendant could be for example Pisces, but if you enter like 2 pm of something, now it's Aries. It happened when I tried looking at my Dad's chart, I never knew his birth time, so typed in midnight.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back