Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4891: I am afraid that I may not turn out to be a full Satanist in the eyes of Gods

AskSatanOperator

I don't like the thought that I don't invest in Satanism with rituals, but only do meditation programs, am I worthy?

Of course. The fact that you meditate makes you a Spiritual Satanist, a human being above the ordinary. At the beginning it may happen that you don't have the strength to continue with further meditations. It is a totally normal thing, and the desire to perform more targeted meditations comes over time spontaneously, initially at intervals, which will then become a stable desire, as your awareness will face a transformation that has repercussions on an unconscious level, and your being will naturally follow what is best for you to advance further, as a natural need. The important thing is to face those moments consistently, and above all to follow them. Build your strength.
The meditations that you must absolutely never skip are those of purification and protection, and spiritually pursuing the resolution of the earthly aspects that most undermine your spiritual progress, which can be a toxic tendencies, or in some cases lack of money ie. independence.

Now I'm really worried, but at the same time I think I've been a Satanist in past lives as well

This is just panic and nothing substantial. If you are concerned here, ask the Gods for guidance in facilitating what they desire of you, so that you can feel happy instead of nervous.
There are reasons unknown to us why you don't do other spiritual work, whether lack of time, motivation, or something else, but these can be overcome.

Becoming the best version of ourselves is Godlike, it's okay if you are not perfect now, nobody is. The best if you work towards solving problems, but you are still definitely a Satanist even if you defer this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back