Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4890: how to know how to make a decision

AskSatanOperator

If a person apologizes for what they did to you and wants to get back in touch or even get back into a relationship, would it be right to go back? even if within the relationship you asked the person to change certain behaviors because they hurt and they didn't change and you lost trust (imagine a situation of a lot of suffering in the relationship where the other person caused it and knew it and didn't care what you said).

There may be thousands of reasons why a person made a mistake, and then recognizes it was a mistake.
Some people have highly disturbed unconscious minds, or repressed emotions, that may arise from time to time and cause problems overwhelming the conscious mind. I know this for my direct experience, both personal and with others.
Planets, transits and Natal Chart issues also have a role in creating problems in one's life.

So if the person is honest, you can give a chance. It depends if you can take part of his/her "wrong" behaviours, that may be part of his/her natal chart. I do not mean you should accept any abuse, but if the person has a strong will to correct or - at least - limit the amount of damage doing to you, you can try. No relationship is perfect. I see, so many people have big problems in relationship.
If I were you I would evaluate pro and cons in the overall view, and think.

If you say the other person does not want to change and ignores your requests, well this sounds as a "no way" to get back.
Only you know how big is the "wrong behaviour"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back