Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4888: Hp Lidia

AskSatanOperator

Hp Lidia if you have time I have a few questions did when you worked with Feng shui items if so I have 3 questions

1.did you bless them,thing is I know most Asian products like Feng shui items,or if you're in Japan, most are already blessed by the gods or kami.

2.did you get any negativity off them.how did you cleanse them

3.any recommendations on Feng shui books,or is Feng shui even worth doing in the first place,

Thing is I know Feng shui is like talismans in Asia an not very much ss persue it or think it's worth persueing kinda wanted to know

Hello :)

Feng Shui is definitely effective. I will be writing more on this when the time is right.

True Feng Shui is about energy and intention, same as magick, but also considers the physical items in the home (furniture, plants, etc) and how they affect us.

I don't use the items. There is far more to Feng Shui than just buying items to place in the home. But if you purchase any items that are already blessed, try to tune into the item to see if it feels beneficial for you. If so, then place it in the appropriate position. Use your intention to know that it will have the effects you wish it to have.

You can also make your own items and bless them yourself, this is basic in magick.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back