Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4887: Tarot

AskSatanOperator

Question - I should strictly adhere to the variants of the layout, say weekly - 7 cards denoting the days of the week, or 3 cards - past, present, future.

Or can I do my own thing? Say I take 3 cards that in general will reflect the situation in the near future as in 1 is too little information, so possible or not?

Yes, you can do your own thing. Have a clear idea in mind as to what each card in your spread will represent before you begin.

As for your example of having 3 cards reflect a situation in the near future, perhaps you could denote the first card as representing the spiritual aspect of the situation, the second card the material aspect, and the third card the emotional aspect, or something of that nature. You can create a spread that fits your needs.

For spread ideas, you can see examples on websites like this: https://www.emeraldlotusdivination.com/tarotspreadcollection

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back