Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4884: Ritual to speed up paperwork

AskSatanOperator

I would post this on an account if I had one, it's a really silly question, but I don't feel safe enough creating an account yet. My mother has passed an important exam that will allow her to work in the public administration, but that same public administration is taking its time in doing the necessary paperwork for her to start working: asigning her a place, an office, balancing schedules and whatever else implies passing that exam. She's been waiting for 3 months now and while there are developments, they're really slow and she really wants to work. Right now I'm the only one sustaining the family and I still need to finish university, she wants to work both for her sake and for the family. Is there any ritual or magick I can perform to speed things up for her? Maybe a God/Goddess can help? She is not a Satanist, but she is very open to spirituality, and she has seen and heard me perform what she jokingly calls "tribal chants" (I was vibrating runes lmao). I was thinking she could perform the working herself without any doubts, since doing workings for others is not as effective, from what I read.

At any moment, the most effective thinking is long-term thinking.
Delays and inconsistencies in working life, when chronic, are frustrating and can cause problems if the work is not paid for the lifestyle and/or additional necessary expenses, such as various debts, college for children, or other looming major expenses.
What I suggest, if she is open in judgment, is to direct her towards spirituality. Spirituality is not an abstract thing, it is a very important area of life that has been taken away from us, and reading the JOS would help her understand its importance for freedom.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back