Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4880: Slavery in the Golden Age?

AskSatanOperator

Hi, I have a question about the Golden Age, and that is that I have heard and read that supposedly there were slaves. Don't get me wrong, I perfectly understand the Truth, I love being in the satanism and I did the dedication ritual 3 years ago; but I have doubts about the main subject.

So, the question is: Were there really slaves? And if so, were they criminals or something?

I know they sound silly those questions, but I would really like to know.

Thanks for the answer in advance and have a nice day.

That's good question?🤔

The Golden Age was the high point of human ascendancy, a period of time when people were spiritually, mentally and ethically evolved.

Fruit grew in abundance, the air was charged with the essence of nature, animals and livestock were free, and the waters were clear. There were no evil things, diseases and bad people.

Nature itself was very conducive to the activities of man, who in no way needed slaves. There was no slavery or imprisonment or even crime. People were advanced enough not to fall to that low level of ignorance.

Hi, I have a question about the Golden Age, and that is that I have heard and read that supposedly there were slaves. Don't get me wrong, I perfectly understand the Truth, I love being in the satanism and I did the dedication ritual 3 years ago; but I have doubts about the main subject.

So, the question is: Were there really slaves? And if so, were they criminals or something?

Slavery is mainly a jewish thing. If you look at who really owned the majority of slaves throughout history it was always jews. Jews project their own crimes and insanity on their enemies all the time.

and that is that I have heard and read that supposedly there were slaves.
Where did you read that there were slaves in Atlantis and Lemuria? There's not any such thing written anywhere.

Any civilizations after Atlantis sank were degenerated and not part of the Golden Age.

Ancient Egypt was an advanced civilization, but not part of the Golden Age.

Even Greeks like Plato and Hesiod admitted in their writings that their current age was degenerate and the Golden Age was millenniums ago and they talked about Atlantis as well.

Hi, I am the one who asked the question in this thread. I forgot to mention that this doubt arose mainly because I read fragments of the Code of Hammurabi that talked about slaves, more specifically these:

"15 § If a man lets a palace slave or a palace female slave or
a slave of a common individual or a female slave of a common individual to leave the
go out through the main gate of the city, he shall be put to death [If he allows his
escape?].

16 § If a man hides in his house a slave or a slave-girl escaped from the
Palace or even of a common individual and when they are proclaimed he does not bring them out,
that householder shall be put to death.

17 § If a man captures in the field a runaway slave or slave-girl and takes them to his master, the master shall
to his master, the master shall give him two shekels of silver.

18 § If the slave does not want to give the name of his master, he shall take him to the palace;
there his case shall be studied and then he shall be brought to his owner.

19 § If he keeps that slave in his house and then the slave is found in his possession, that man shall be put to death.

20 § If the slave also flees from the power of his captor, let the captor, at the request of the slave's owner, put him to death.
of the slave's owner, swear publicly on the life of the god, and he shall not be punished.
punishment."

I am confused and would like to know what is the explanation that these fragments exist.

I also apologize for the lack of details and for not clarifying well.

Hi, I am the one who asked the question in this thread. I forgot to mention that this doubt arose mainly because I read fragments of the Code of Hammurabi that talked about slaves, more specifically these:
You asked about the Golden age, not ancient Babylonians who wrote the Code of Hammurabi. The Babylonians were known to own slaves, but they were not a Golden Age civilization. Read my post above yours where I explained it:

Where did you read that there were slaves in Atlantis and Lemuria? There's not any such thing written anywhere.

Any civilizations after Atlantis sank were degenerated and not part of the Golden Age.

Ancient Egypt was an advanced civilization, but not part of the Golden Age.

Even Greeks like Plato and Hesiod admitted in their writings that their current age was degenerate and the Golden Age was millenniums ago and they talked about Atlantis as well.

The JoS site says 2 things about the Golden Age:
  1. It took place when the Gods were physically on earth and guided humans on their spiritual advancement to the point that all humanity during that time were close to becoming Gods.
  2. It ended 10,000 years ago when the Gods were forced to leave.
So any civilization that flourished after the Gods left wasn't part of the Golden age. The Code of Hammurabi was written about 4,000 years ago. I understand your confusion, though just because a certain people acknowledged our Gods it doesn't mean they were a Golden Age civilization.

You asked about the Golden age, not ancient Babylonians who wrote the Code of Hammurabi. The Babylonians were known to own slaves, but they were not a Golden Age civilization. Read my post above yours where I explained it:
Thank you for your reply but I would like to clarify something about my post. The doubt arose when I was reading the Code of Hammurabi and found the aforementioned fragments; then, I associated it with the Golden Eda just because of a chronological error which I did not know until I read the answers.

Regarding your last answer, my comment was approved after yours.

I hope you understand and there is no conflict. Have a nice day.

Thank you for your reply but I would like to clarify something about my post. The doubt arose when I was reading the Code of Hammurabi and found the aforementioned fragments; then, I associated it with the Golden Eda just because of a chronological error which I did not know until I read the answers.

Regarding your last answer, my comment was approved after yours.

I hope you understand and there is no conflict. Have a nice day.
*Era
I apologize for the spelling mistake.

Slavery is mainly a jewish thing. If you look at who really owned the majority of slaves throughout history it was always jews. Jews project their own crimes and insanity on their enemies all the time.
i don't think that's correct!
as it was mentioned at the Ethic of The Fall:
"some will be slaves and some will be masters, some will know good and evil, and others will know neither."
in my personal perspective i believe slavery have something to do with the nature of the individual's tendencies and soul itself,
not about who, where or when!
a good example on that if you tried to tell someone a truth that may liberate him from chains
you may end up hurt by the same one you tried to help!

1. It ended 10,000 years ago when the Gods were forced to leave.
That's wrong, the gods left long before 10,000 years ago.
About 100,000 years ago.

That's wrong, the gods left long before 10,000 years ago.
About 100,000 years ago.
Ancient civilizations are also extremely old.
And the Gods were not physically present in most of them.

The word Slave is from Roman civization. And the definition of this word had very different meanings and connotations than it does now. Slave was the same word as Servant, and all it meant was somebody who worked by helping somebody else.

These people were paid to do this work. It was regular jobs which they agreed to do, and they received payment for. Everything was voluntary. These were all of the jobs which could be described as being a type of servant.

Most common were things like maids, housekeepers, chefs, babysitters, teachers, and other similar jobs. Rich families would often pay a woman to help take care of the children, as a regular babysitter like we still have now. And as a private teacher who would teach the children. This woman would live in the home with the family and was treated just like a part of the family, and was paid for her work.

All of these types of jobs were called "slave" just because that was the word that was used at that time.

The word Slave is from Roman civization. And the definition of this word had very different meanings and connotations than it does now. Slave was the same word as Servant, and all it meant was somebody who worked by helping somebody else.

These people were paid to do this work. It was regular jobs which they agreed to do, and they received payment for. Everything was voluntary. These were all of the jobs which could be described as being a type of servant.

Most common were things like maids, housekeepers, chefs, babysitters, teachers, and other similar jobs. Rich families would often pay a woman to help take care of the children, as a regular babysitter like we still have now. And as a private teacher who would teach the children. This woman would live in the home with the family and was treated just like a part of the family, and was paid for her work.

All of these types of jobs were called "slave" just because that was the word that was used at that time.
Many words that originally had no negative connotations began to have them after xianity, other examples are Tyrant and Dictator which were honorific titles for rulers.
Or barbarian which simply meant foreigner.

On top of this, what have been shared are corrupted translations of the Hammurabi Code. The Hammurabi Code comes directly from the Gods and most translations are clearly xtard corruptions.

You are basically taking the modern, subverted concept of slavery and applying it to the ancient world. So the answer is no.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back