Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4879: Why did I growl like an animal during meditation and rip my poster?

AskSatanOperator

When I was meditating the other day I started to growl like an animal. I also happen to have a picture of durga on the wall and while I was growling I went over to it and ripped it while in this deep meditative state and went back to meditating afterwards.

When I was meditating the other day I started to growl like an animal. I also happen to have a picture of durga on the wall and while I was growling I went over to it and ripped it while in this deep meditative state and went back to meditating afterwards.
Did it happen during a full moon by any means? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Because you wanted to, and you have little self control.

It is not up to any of us to say why people choose to do strange things.

Normally, you would bow. Even if you are overtaken by Maa Durga's energy, you still would not do things that would be blasphemous to any depiction of her. Personally I would get a new poster of her and apologize to her.

Yes, meditation can be tricky when your mind is not healthy.
Yes, meditation can cure madness and schizophrenia, but people should prepare their conscience before starting. The vast majority are born being able to sit and observe the mind, but some others will have difficulties and negative experiences based on a lack of understanding of their own brain.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back