Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4876: Xtains claiming this

AskSatanOperator

I have seen these so-called born-again Christians dance speak in tongues say they were overpowered and felt the Holy Spirit. What are they feeling? Is it gray aliens? I know some of them are full of shit, but some of them I know and believe because I’ve witnessed it. So what are they tapping into??

They just felt a high and think it's holy spirit or something.

Just FYI, according to many Christian scholars, when their bible says one of the gifts of the "holy spirit" speaking in tongues, it means actual foreign human languages like Latin or Swedish or Japanese, not gibberish. Most of them agree on that and think that talking gibberish like the Pentecostals do has nothing to do with what was meant in the text.

And analysis has be done on that gibberish and it has shown that is based on the language that the person speaks. An English speaking person's "speaking in tongues" gibberish has more similarities to English whereas a Spanish speaking person's gibberish is like Spanish. This debunks the claim that it's inspired from some higher source.

I have seen these so-called born-again Christians dance speak in tongues say they were overpowered and felt the Holy Spirit. What are they feeling? Is it gray aliens? I know some of them are full of shit, but some of them I know and believe because I’ve witnessed it. So what are they tapping into??
And......what happened after they started speaking like retards??? Objects started to move? They started levitating? Yeah, absolutely nothing happened. And they consider these "profound spiritual experiences". I feel bad for them, an average Satanist has more spiritual experiences in one day than they have in all of their lives.

They are not feeling anything, and are not connecting with anything. It is just a fictional act. For people who are repressed or unhappy for all of their lives, they have this moment to relax and act in a funny way which they enjoy doing. It's like a joke.

"holy spirit" or Sadhuvāyu is literally the chi, bioelectricity or should be. the holy "spirit" is a hypnosis most often induced by loud sounds, shouting and a vampiric idiot talking nonsense, there are Protestant songs too, this type of thing focuses exclusively on the internal problems and pains of human beings so that they open and be vampirized by the regent of the sect.

some leaders are Freemasons, and many have studied witchcraft. There are instructions on how to use chi.

This is also related to a type of ancestral memory, the majority of people who dance in the sect are black. a Protestant cult is practically no different from a black ground, it is almost identical.

They are delusional despite whether or not they actually believe the experience to be genuine. The "tongues" in their bible refers to actual human languages. Not gibberish spouted in the middle of group hysteria.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back