Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4875: Square's question

AskSatanOperator

Did you ever failed a square but it still manifested? I wonder what happens if one does a square but maybe does something wrong half way or near the end.

A certain amount of energy was raised and programmed, which definitely had an impact on the situation for which it was directed. But the energy, as it is not supported by the energy preserved in the reproduction of the specific pattern of the magic square, will unfortunately have minimal impact, especially if the square is performed for less than 40 days.
It would be rather more effective to perform a certain number of repetitions of the mantra, even just 9 or 18, every day for 40 days, but with consistency.

It will work from the considerations that you use mantra and intention in general, but the square implies the correct use of astrological conditions as well. The effectiveness of the work drops, but is not cancelled out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back