Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4873: Why I only see in one color the aura of all?

AskSatanOperator

I been cuestion me for a cetain time that to me and i had tried whit different objects and persons but I can only see green aura and sometimes blue in what I see , I don't know what hapens to me

With years of purification and strengthening of the soul you will start to get better at sensing energies, when I first started I too had access to few types of energies, as did people I knew. This has to do with many things, mainly you need to gain power and experience of interaction.

You should pay attention to the development of chakras and their cleansing, try also a combination of runes aimed at spiritual development, I mean the development of psychic abilities, insight, awareness, understanding, wisdom and other key properties.

You will learn to expand consciousness, which will lead gradually to clairvoyant vision and projections.

Do meditations:

It takes time to see more colors. Many people stop training when they start seeing like a meter or so, thinking that's all there is to it, but auras can expand for much, much more, especially if the person meditates.

In general keep this in mind, this is an intuition I had. "When you think you have obtained all the Power there was to obtain, that's the moment your journey towards True Power ends. The moment you think you obtained all the Knowledge there was to obtain, that's the moment your journey towards True Knowledge ends".

The human potential for spirituality is insane, I'm starting to think that there are no limits at all, as long as one keeps working. The thing is that we are used to having no power and no spiritual experiences all our lives, and when we start having some here and there, we think that's all there is to it, but it's not even 1%. The person who always keeps seeking for more will realize this, while all the others will keep living in the illusion that they are "gods" on earth and that they've reached their potential or most of it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back