Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4865: Help interpreting a dream

AskSatanOperator

I dreamt that I summoned a Daemon and it appeared to me, its name was Dzilil or zihil something like that, I don't remember exactly

He appeared with a purple aura (I believe it was ether), he was very similar to the guardian lions of the temple of astarte, except he was smaller and had wings, I don't remember exactly what he said, it was about there being a danger on the way or that he was going to protect me, but after he said that he said he was going back to the dirty place he came from, what does that mean?
I wonder if all the Daemons have been released, he was small (bigger than a cat), had wings and was made of black cement. Maybe my mind wandered, or not, I was in my bed doing his ritual, then he appeared and told me this

What do you think it might mean? Any interpretations about his appearance? And what did he mean? (He looked like the lions in the temple of Astarte, a bit bigger than a cat, he had wings, he was made of black cement and had a purple aura)

The wings could symbolise freedom in some way. Purple is a royal colour, and is associated with the 6th chakra. Maybe he wants you to work on your 6th chakra and 3rd eye so you can gain spiritual freedom.

As for him "going back to his dirty place", this might have been a subconscious product of your mind, perhaps from an older chapter in your life when you were still a xian. Thus, your deep subconscious associated him with being "dirty" and "evil". By working on your 6th chakra, you CAN remove this programming.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back