Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4857: what does satanism say on womanisers

AskSatanOperator

is satanism in favour of men who just uses women for pleasure but pretending to love them and use them and throw them..Because maxine says all sex is fine in satanism -homo,hetero,bi,etc etc ..So does that mean a man can just pretend to a woman that he loves her and then use her and throw her and then run to another woman and continue doing the same to many woman ..

Question #4862: Doubt about certain men
Certain men pretend to love a woman and then after using such women throw them out and go for other women to do the same rotten thing.Are our gods happy with such men ?Should not such sick men be punished ?

Because maxine says all sex is fine in satanism -homo,hetero,bi,etc etc
She never said all sex is fine. She said all consensual sex between two adults is fine. And this was strictly referring to sexual orientation and types of sex like kinks or fetishes, not love and relationships.

What you are asking about here doesn't have to do with sex directly, but with relationships. Obviously playing with others emotions is harmful, but I believe there's a misunderstanding here.

99% of men who want simply sex are clear about it. They don't pretend that they love a woman. It's women who get into a relationship with them believing they can change those men and turn them into "good guys". The majority of the time, a woman gets involved into a relationship with a "bad guy" because she believes she will be the one to change him. And then she get disappointed and heartbroken when the guy doesn't change and she get abused by him. This isn't the guy's fault here.

I mean, there may be this type of men you mention, but I haven't seen any man like that. Usually the men who are bad display their badness for everyone to see, they are not secret about it, and women are attracted to them because they think they can change these type of men.

Who would like a bad person?

is satanism in favour of men who just uses women for pleasure but pretending to love them and use them and throw them..Because maxine says all sex is fine in satanism -homo,hetero,bi,etc etc ..So does that mean a man can just pretend to a woman that he loves her and then use her and throw her and then run to another woman and continue doing the same to many woman ..
No. Clearly and obviously, this goes into the dimensions of lying and abuse. HPS Maxine never said using people for sex under totally false pretenses is 'fine'.

MANY, MANY people are like this, not just men. Many people are learning about sex and often play into ugly behaviors, it is much 'easier' to cheat people and not take on proper responsibilities than to be transparent. Many people also subconsciously find it easier to go with this type of 'player' than to go with a decent man.

All of this catches up to people some way or another.

I don't appreciate the implication of HPS Maxine supports this negativity, however I approved it so you could learn. As others have stated, you are assuming that consent does not apply, when in reality Satanism is about developing this aspect of social behavior, as well as all others, to the highest degree.

Azazel, as one example, is a prominent male God who stands for Justice, so if we follow him, then why would we support this situation you have described where someone is being ruined?

She never said all sex is fine. She said all consensual sex between two adults is fine. And this was strictly referring to sexual orientation and types of sex like kinks or fetishes, not love and relationships.

What you are asking about here doesn't have to do with sex directly, but with relationships. Obviously playing with others emotions is harmful, but I believe there's a misunderstanding here.

99% of men who want simply sex are clear about it. They don't pretend that they love a woman. It's women who get into a relationship with them believing they can change those men and turn them into "good guys". The majority of the time, a woman gets involved into a relationship with a "bad guy" because she believes she will be the one to change him. And then she get disappointed and heartbroken when the guy doesn't change and she get abused by him. This isn't the guy's fault here.

I mean, there may be this type of men you mention, but I haven't seen any man like that. Usually the men who are bad display their badness for everyone to see, they are not secret about it, and women are attracted to them because they think they can change these type of men.
Women and men are different.
There are women who like nice, intelligent guys, but it also depends on the level of her aristocracy.

If she likes to fuck with car mechanics, janitors, builders, then it's her business, why would an Aristocrat (owner of a Construction business) fuck such a girl.

You can be good and intelligent, but at the same time set boundaries that a woman, or men (for a woman) should not cross in a relationship.

You need to be fair with women, just like with men.

I don't agree with you that 99% just want sex.

I've never wanted just sex, I've always wanted a sexual romantic relationship and starting a family, like half men.

In my opinion, sex without starting a family (born child) is pointless if it's not sex with very beautiful girls, which I want to arrange in the near time.
I attach great importance to beauty.

I've always been more interested in emotional (soul) feelings than animals.
I like to see the beauty of the body and soul in women, not a hole.

The truth is that 50% want to start a family, and 50% want sex without a serious relationship.

If a woman thinks that she can fix a man who is only interested in sex and make him a good guy, then she is not very smart (to put it mildly) from the point of view of a vital mind.

I warned many women that they chose the wrong guys, they didn't believe me, and now they are reaping the fruits that they sowed, it's their own fault.

If they had married good guys, they would not have remained single mothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question #4862: Doubt about certain men
Certain men pretend to love a woman and then after using such women throw them out and go for other women to do the same rotten thing.Are our gods happy with such men ?Should not such sick men be punished ?
These men are not sick, and neither are the women.

If a woman does not have a vital mind and she thinks of re-educating a savage into an intelligent guy who will take care of her child, then she will understand everything when he leaves her with a child.

In my opinion, such women are to blame for themselves.

On the other hand, the problem is that such women like to fuck with alpha males, and marry good guys.

Now more and more good guys are becoming more enlightened in these matters and are gradually getting rid of sacrificial parenting.

I think it's important for good guys to be able to identify such whores and not marry them, because there is a high risk that such women, being married, may give birth to a child not from a good guy, but why would a guy need someone else's child?

Every man wants his genes to continue his family, not the genes of some crook.
No one wants to be a cuckold.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back