Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4855: respect is it earned or given by force

AskSatanOperator

as the question says is respect truly earned or just given since people keep saying "respect your elders" "my culture is entitled to respect simply for existing" and many of these people openly hate other cultures and countries or people weaker than them such as children or Women! as far is i'm concerned everything has to truly earn "respect" individual or not group or not culture or not law or not! i'm not saying openly attack something or someone just because i'm saying real respect is earned and that goes for countries as well after all israel is being punished for it's nonsense and the same should happen to any abrahamic "traditions" as well like the baby boy circumcision bullshit or the "my child my property" nonsense or the anti Homosexual or anti promiscuity crap just because of some stupid "law" that currently exists while these same people hypocritically complain about a "law" or CULTure that is anti abrahamic.

anyways i'm saying respect is EARNED NOT GIVEN JUST BECAUSE YOUR THE CURRENT AUTHORITY OR SOMEONE WHO IS OLDER

being neutral makes more sense than being forced to respect something or someone just because!

abrahamic traditions should be disrespected due to the obvious reasons

as the question says is respect truly earned or just given since people keep saying "respect your elders" "my culture is entitled to respect simply for existing" and many of these people openly hate other cultures and countries or people weaker than them such as children or Women! as far is i'm concerned everything has to truly earn "respect" individual or not group or not culture or not law or not! i'm not saying openly attack something or someone just because i'm saying real respect is earned and that goes for countries as well after all israel is being punished for it's nonsense and the same should happen to any abrahamic "traditions" as well like the baby boy circumcision bullshit or the "my child my property" nonsense or the anti Homosexual or anti promiscuity crap just because of some stupid "law" that currently exists while these same people hypocritically complain about a "law" or CULTure that is anti abrahamic.

anyways i'm saying respect is EARNED NOT GIVEN JUST BECAUSE YOUR THE CURRENT AUTHORITY OR SOMEONE WHO IS OLDER

being neutral makes more sense than being forced to respect something or someone just because!

Yes brother, respect should be earned otherwise it will be false respect without substance only for a show.

For anything to have substance and value in it, it should be build and growth, everything needs to advance.

Trust doesn’t appear in one clap, respect, love especially..

Everything if it is build until there then it has value and content, like growing tree.

Respect is to be earned!

There are levels of respect.
You just really don't know who is who, the ethic is to show general respect towards everyone in life unless justified otherwise.

There are greeting ethics, behavior ethics, etc. these are the stuff the worthless twat hates. You should respect elders, you should respect others, just as you expect it vice versa.

It's earned, otherwise is fear or acting for convinience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back