Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4851: Motivation

AskSatanOperator

What do you guys recommend for motivation. There is a lot of things that I would like to do but can't because of procrastination.

Nauthiz rune.

The most immediate way to combat procrastination, the one in which you don't even need to use magic work, is the one in which you pick up and start your task. The most complex part is always getting started, but once you start after that you move on much more easily with your task. You have to find the motivation in why you want to do certain things especially if they have many benefits, like meditating.

In addition, after doing a good aura cleansing, you can inhale energy from the sun every day for about ten minutes by programming it to give you better energy, motivation and willpower. You can do this even if it is cloudy or raining outside. If you do this for at least 40 days, the result will be embedded in the soul and become permanent.

If you really want magical work and you are quite advanced and your chakras are open, use the Sowilo Rune or one of the Mantras of the Sun or do a Mars Square (the statements you will make should always contain "in a positive and happy way for me" et simila).

"in a positive and happy way for me"

Instead of positive, affirm beneficial. Because positive and negative are just polarities and this might limit the energy. The overall outcome should be beneficial, so this is what to be affirmed.

The happy way part doesn't make much sense either. The beneficial in itself is sufficient, but if the working can relate to your health, you can also affirm next to beneficial "in a healthy way".

This affirmation will also be good:

Just put the "in a beneficial way for me" into the affirmation.

Instead of positive, affirm beneficial. Because positive and negative are just polarities and this might limit the energy. The overall outcome should be beneficial, so this is what to be affirmed.

The happy way part doesn't make much sense either.
It was merely an example to make the OP understand 🤣

Then everyone should rearrange their statements as they think is best for them.

Anyway, thanks for the addition .

What do you guys recommend for motivation. There is a lot of things that I would like to do but can't because of procrastination.
Developing motivation is important, but you have to rely on discipline as well. Doing things even if you don't feel like it. The more you do it the easier it gets.

The happy way part doesn't make much sense either. The beneficial in itself is sufficient, but if the working can relate to your health, you can also affirm next to beneficial "in a healthy way".

This affirmation will also be good:

Just put the "in a beneficial way for me" into the affirmation.
Does not make sense because everything has an opposing polar end in our reality, including beneficial (unbeneficial representing the opposite). So, it is fine to affirm a positive clause in a manner one feels is the best for them.

Does not make sense because everything has an opposing polar end in our reality, including beneficial (unbeneficial representing the opposite). So, it is fine to affirm a positive clause in a manner one feels is the best for them.

I didn't word myself correctly, so let me elaborate.

People define positive as good, and negative as bad. This is not right. Positive and negative is just the trait and parts of a polarity, while beneficial vs unbeneficial are a polarity and actual things.

Positive or negative doesn't make sense when you want to understand them as a thing in themselves. It's a characteristic OF something, but an actual thing in its own. And what is something that is negative? Is it bad? Is it destructive? No. Not always.
Many things are positive like protons, and many things are negative such as electrons, but does this mean electrons are bad? Or protons are good?

So, if you think about it the positive word has no place in magical workings, in whatever polarity you define it. If you define positive as constructive, in the polarity of destruction and construction, energy might need to destroy and construct to be able to reach the goal. So limiting the energy to only construct is not beneficial. But even if you want an energy to only construct, you should just affirm in a constructive way, to be straight forwards. This is one example, if you have been defining positive as beneficial / good, than again, just use beneficial for a more exact wording.

We want the energy to work in whatever way it wants, until it's beneficial for us. Beneficial actually covers the way we want our workings to turn out, unlike any other polarities, let alone positivity which is just one part of all polarities.

People define positive as good, and negative as bad. This is not right. Positive and negative is just the trait and parts of a polarity, while beneficial vs unbeneficial are a polarity and actual things.

Positive or negative doesn't make sense when you want to understand them as a thing in themselves. It's a characteristic OF something, but an actual thing in its own. And what is something that is negative? Is it bad? Is it destructive? No. Not always.
Many things are positive like protons, and many things are negative such as electrons, but does this mean electrons are bad? Or protons are good?

So, if you think about it the positive word has no place in magical workings, in whatever polarity you define it. If you define positive as constructive, in the polarity of destruction and construction, energy might need to destroy and construct to be able to reach the goal. So limiting the energy to only construct is not beneficial. But even if you want an energy to only construct, you should just affirm in a constructive way, to be straight forwards. This is one example, if you have been defining positive as beneficial / good, than again, just use beneficial for a more exact wording.

We want the energy to work in whatever way it wants, until it's beneficial for us. Beneficial actually covers the way we want our workings to turn out, unlike any other polarities, let alone positivity which is just one part of all polarities.

Positive is charging or empowering, while negative is depleting or emptying. In a positive way, means in an empowering way, the charging of what you are directing attention towards. Since we are dealing with energies here, the word "positive" has great effects here, since our minds know positive to be related to expanding and charged energies. The thing which is positively charged or empowered, is stronger and accumulates vrill.

In positive and beneficial ways to me, shows for it to be charged by your intent, and to be beneficial to yourself. It is therefore the strongest key to add to a working to make it manifest well for you.

Positive also has various definitions, words do not only have 1 meaning.

And all definitions of positive, which is how the word is recognized and defined in the greater consciousness of humanity, are of these present qualities, beneficial qualities, charged qualities, etc.

The first few definitions of Positive:

1. Consisting in or characterized by the presence rather than the absence of distinguishing features.

2. Constructive, optimistic or confident.

3. With no possibility of doubt.

And as a noun, the first definition is this:

1. A desirable or constructive quality or attribute.

So, we see here that positive is a very good and beneficial word, and certainly using it in magical workings has a great effect, very beneficial for a multitude of reasons, and therefore should always be used in your affirmations. The English language itself is not a magical language per se, but the words have many meanings, most of the words are derived from magical languages of the past, and these words due to their defined meanings have the desired effect in affirmations when you use them well.

Using the right words and the right combinations of words, especially when you know the words well, even using the English language your use of words holds great power.
Next time, before commenting on certain words being better than others, try to read the definitions first and understand what each word actually means, and thus why it would be better or not.

The key to get the most out of the English language, or any language for that matter, in relation to affirmations and magical programming, is to know the words well and know which words to combine to get the desired effects in your programming. The spoken words and intentions of the mind then overlap and create a combined force which programs the intention deeply.

I hold my point. Positivity only has these definitions because of cultural reasons. And if all that is positive is empowering and charging, why we want energy to work only this way?

Positivity can mean everything. Just use a more direct word, that's what I advise. If positivity means something to you, you can use it, I just like to think about the technical side of things.

It could very well be looked at as positive including beneficial (or any other attribute that aligns with the goal at hand), as the above poster alludes to. Or vice-versa, beneficial can include positive as well. What we need to remember along with the words used, is that there is an intent behind these words and the words used are not the deciding factor here, but our intent.

It could very well be looked at as positive including beneficial (or any other attribute that aligns with the goal at hand), as the above poster alludes to. Or vice-versa, beneficial can include positive as well. What we need to remember along with the words used, is that there is an intent behind these words and the words used are not the deciding factor here, but our intent.

Words or speech is how we convey our intent towards the world. Speech has meaning and is defined, therefore, the words being defined carry intention in them, and this intention is understood. When speech and intention do not align, the power of both is weakened. Same as if you do not know the meanings of the speech you use, and think it has different meanings or conveys different intentions than it is defined to do.

Intention is the root, but speech is the way we carry this and convey our intentions to the world. If you use speech wrong, you are basically fighting against yourself, making it harder to convey your intentions, and may as well not use any words at all. When the understanding, the speech and the intention all overlap, it reaches a high point in expression.

I feel that language inherently holds power, because language is defined very clearly by those who have made it and maintained it, these definitions aren't for show, they get programmed into the language and become known by the world, the akashic records these words as having these definitions, then these definitions become linked to the words. The language ends up having its own existence and identity, its own "consciousness" behind it, even human made ones have this. Some languages hold greater power than others, specifically because the words and their definitions had come directly from the Gods, so that is where great power lies, but even in ordinary language, all intentions are translated into words, knowing the right words and how to use them allows you to convey your intentions in any speech.

The thing being that the definitions are known, even if not by yourself, they exist, and the true meanings of these words are also known, not by the energy in your working, but by the world itself. Therefore, one gets the most out of language in affirmations when the language is used well and the words are used correctly, because your intention lines up with the intentions these words are defined as translations for.

In a simple way, we all know the meaning of the word Red. But even if we didn't, because Red is clearly defined, it is recorded in the intention behind the language, transcribed from intention into speech to have a specific meaning. If we then try to say red means blue, it creates a dichotomy between your intention and the intention behind the language and the word itself, even if you do not notice it, this diminishes the word and fails to properly convey your intention, weakening your speech and programming because the intention behind the word and your own intention and what you think is the intention behind the word do not line up.

In human made languages, the effects can be lesser on this, but it happens non the less.

Any of the energies of the lower chakras and the planets and runes they are associated with will help you.

Saturn/Nauthiz: Creates restraint and discipline
Mars/Thurisaz: Pushing force
Sun/Sowilo: Ambition/Creative drive

Each of these works well in their own right, but also if you work on these separately, especially if you figure out which of these is your weakest.

I recommend that you make a list of motivating affirmations and repeat them many times a day until the mental programs take root in your subconscious.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back