Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4847: 2 questions.connection to someone

AskSatanOperator

1.first question,What can I do if I want to attract a certain thing like friends or a lover but I don't know who they are how can I connect to them

2. Second question is,What if I didn't want to involve the god's in a spell, what should I do, should I invoke or involve elements etc to connect a spell to someone, I don't know

1. For a attracting a friend, I think using the Sowilo rune would work best, as it would make you more charismatic for people to approach you. Use the color yellow for friendships.

As for attracting a lover, you mean like a sex partner or an actual partner?
If for sex, use orgasm energy, color red for passionate sex.
If for a partner, you could use the Gebo rune to attract the perfect partner to yourself.

2. You mean connect to your partner? You could start by getting to know each other and meditating upon your GD's (Guardian Demon's) or Father Satan's sigil to ask for guidance if this relationship is good to pursue or if it'll be harmful in the long run.

Good luck :)

If for a partner, you could use the Gebo rune to attract the perfect partner to yourself.
or a lover but I don't know who they are
Gebo works best when directing it towards a specific person, not so much as a general attraction working.

I would first do a work to rid the soul of negative karma (look at your astrological chart to see this) and then do another work to attract love or friends.
Do not do both at the same time (e.g., friends and love) but one at a time.

From HPS Lydia -> How To Obliterate Your Saturn
From
Voice of Enki [JG] (as already quoted by Maelstrom) -> Love Working

Gebo works best when directing it towards a specific person, not so much as a general attraction working.

I would first do a work to rid the soul of negative karma (look at your astrological chart to see this) and then do another work to attract love or friends.
Do not do both at the same time (e.g., friends and love) but one at a time.

From HPS Lydia -> How To Obliterate Your Saturn
From
Voice of Enki [JG] (as already quoted by Maelstrom) -> Love Working

Yes, you are right, removing negative karma first is good.
But you miss the part where in the Runes page you can cast love spells using Gebo.

Sex magick, where you use your orgasm energy is where you use on a specific person.

Runes are raised energy which you program for a specific goal.

GEBO (Gift)
Germanic: Geuua (Gebo) [Click here for the MP3 audio.]
Gothic Giba
Norse: Gipt, Giöf
Anglo-Saxon: Geofu (Gyfu)
Icelandic: Gjöf [Click here for the MP3 audio.]
Norwegian: Giof

#7. This is a rune of sacrifice and giving. Something of personal value given freely, such as our blood when we choose to consecrate the runes in this way. This is a rune of initiation where we make personal sacrifices to obtain knowledge, power and wisdom. No pain, no gain.
Magickally, Gipt is a bringer of gifts. Gipt relates to weddings and alliances. Gipt is also used in sex magick and binding spells. Can be used to bind another to an unwanted obligation and can be used in casting love spells. Emerald and jade are the gems used with this rune. When used in Black Magick, it brings pain and sacrifice upon the victim with no reward. Used with the Isa rune, the combination is powerful in binding enemies.

Love Spell

To incite love or lust, sexual orgasm is used and is directed into the soul of the desired one. This ideally should be done often and when he or she is asleep.

Please read the Joy Of Satan more. Thank you!

I can see your disappointment now. To avoid any confusion on the topic I would kindly ask @Blitzkreig [JG] and @Voice of Enki [JG] to clarify this.

In this post dated May 26, 2024 Voice of Enki [JG] stated:
"Also, Gebo works best when directing it towards a specific person, not so much as a general attraction working, which I personally feel is also not exactly ethical either."

In this another post, dated May 9, 2023, in a thread where you asked if the date June 21, 2023 was a powerful one to start a love spell for attracting the perfect partner to yourself, Blitzkreig [JG] stated:
For a romantic partner, Gebo is the best rune for this, as it relates directly to the energy exchange of a close partnership.
If your goal is simply to have a romantic relationship, then Gebo can do this entirely...

Reading their quotes at this point I would say that the best rune is the one that works best for you. But let's wait for their response.

PS:
In this post you also said:
What the hell are you talking about?
Go back to studying www.joyofsatan.org...
Please, stop doing that. If necessary, ask for clarification.

I can see your disappointment now. To avoid any confusion on the topic I would kindly ask @Blitzkreig [JG] and @Voice of Enki [JG] to clarify this.

In this post dated May 26, 2024 Voice of Enki [JG] stated:

In this another post, dated May 9, 2023, in a thread where you asked if the date June 21, 2023 was a powerful one to start a love spell for attracting the perfect partner to yourself, Blitzkreig [JG] stated:

Reading their quotes at this point I would say that the best rune is the one that works best for you. But let's wait for their response.

PS:
In this post you also said:

Please, stop doing that. If necessary, ask for clarification.

I don't see a reason why Gebo would be limited in such a way, as it is the primary love rune. Further, HPS Lydia and I believe HPS Maxine said it was fine to use in these manners.

If you use Gebo generally, all you are doing is sending the energy out, in accordance with your affirmation, to find a compatible partner. It is not necessarily unethical unless you affirm it this way.

Other runes, like Wunjo and Kenaz, have some relationship to relationships, but I believe Gebo primarily represents Venusian romance/energy harmony and therefore should be used.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back