Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4843: Medicine and Satanism, how to manage it?

AskSatanOperator

I say this because nowadays the vast majority of medicines have side effects, they give you a solution and in return you get 3 more problems, I was taking isotretinoin (acne medicine) at a very low dose, and even so I had numerous side effects, dry eyes, muscle pain, etc. besides I felt that this medicine limited my power and lowered my immunity. To what extent is medicine useful and how can we look at medicine from a satanic point of view? The pharmaceutical industry doesn't deliver side effects for lack of technology, they deliver them for profit, if everyone was healthy they would go bankrupt

Acne medicine is unhealthy, and useless as there are many ways to manage acne. I just wrote a reply to this topic: https://ancient-forums.com/index.php?threads/question-4845-magic-for-my-skin.159088/

Some medicines are life-saving and necessary. But many medicines are just to make a profit, and keep us sick and dependent on more medicine and other health treatments (surgery, etc).

All Spiritual Satanists should do magick workings to improve health, keep up a strong AoP, and look into other treatments for illness, such as TCM. But for emergencies, we should not scorn medicine as it can be life-saving. Just be aware, and look for alternatives.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back