Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4840: High Priest Hoodedcobra

I don't know if we know any of his past live's names in our history books. And for his own privacy, we should not know it if he was. I know it would feel like invading my privacy if people knew about my past lives, and I have never been famous or anything interesting.

But him and High Priestess Maxine are the two strongest and most important people on this world. They are extremely important, and were placed here directly by the Gods as heroes to rescue humanity. They did not become this important or this strong instantly over night, and it took lifetimes of work.

Is High Priest Cobra an incarnation of someone important in the past?
You can write a letter to the High Priest and ask him about it.

I think that in past lives we were all different people, but regardless of who you were in past lives, I recommend that you focus on this life and spiritual development.

I think it would tell you it does not matter at all. What matter is what you do now to help the Jos and the world. He doesn't want people to concentrate on these things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back