Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4833: Jewish sense of humor?

AskSatanOperator

Jokes about other people. Especially when it comes to comedy, how they always make slams on us people and insults
What they find humorous when it's not normal. To laugh at.

Jokes about other people. Especially when it comes to comedy, how they always make slams on us people and insults
What they find humorous when it's not normal. To laugh at.
It’s worthless to analyse this because you can easily loose bigger picture of what they are and this is fooling yourself by channeling your creative energy into their thoughtforms and feeding it, so they become more smart and alive and thrive on this energy..

They are of different dimension, they are aliens in our planet, their purpose is to destroy and they are biological weapon used upon humanity.

Focusing on meditation and putting it above everything and above enemy, will make you see them clearly.

It is all Jewish matrix, which is made of thoughtforms, if you want to rise about thoughtforms, advance in meditation.

By advancing in meditation you gradually distance yourself from toughtforms and rise above them.

Then you can see what they are doing here.

They are just making show and taking your attention in all ways possible even in this nonsense, which they do they make you think about them that they are real and doing something wrong and not right.

The fact is that none of this is real, and they are not real for us, they just pretend,

And they make you analyse them in nonsensical details and being lost in it or putting there too much attention, while you analysing they taking this energy and use it for creation of your damnation.

Because you just put yourself in Jewish thoughtforms and feed it with your thinking and creative process.

Because they don’t have sixth, throat and hearth chakras which are responsible for emotions, creativity and love and emphaty,

They use this lacking soul to fulfill this deficiency of creative energy with your thinking process, and put this energy into their matrix which make it more alive and make them live.

Meditation is key, because meditating moves us above this matrix.

Jews are Jews. They're parasitic and are only slaves to their own masters who made them.

The jewish sense of humour is much like the jews themselves.
Smug, uncouth, unoriginal, condescending, and scatological in nature.

I dont recommend watching jewish comedians or stand uppers, but if you decide to, you will notice main themes like fecal matter, venereal diseases (attack on godly sexuality) and other similar things. Learn to recognize them by this content because they are not always recognizable by their name or appearance. Want a fast shortcut? Find Chuck Phalaniuk's "Guts" ministory. I just hope mods wont ban me for promoting filth

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back