Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4832: How to get rid of koran

AskSatanOperator

what's the best way to annihilate the koran?
It's from my middle school times, they were teaching us reading and writing arabic even it's a non-religious school. So i had to buy a koran, but after i've done with it, one year later, we put that thing in a drawer and didn't care about it since then. Its still in the same drawer, probably dusty and completely useless. Even though, it annoys me. Like there's a rat nest in the house. Unnesessary negative energy. I wanna burn that thing, or somehow do away with it. My family wouldn't even notice, so i only need to know the best way to get away with it.
Thanks in advance...

Just put it in the garbage.

Rip out some pages so it's not salvageable if you just throw it in the garbage.

what's the best way to annihilate the koran?
It's from my middle school times, they were teaching us reading and writing arabic even it's a non-religious school. So i had to buy a koran, but after i've done with it, one year later, we put that thing in a drawer and didn't care about it since then. Its still in the same drawer, probably dusty and completely useless. Even though, it annoys me. Like there's a rat nest in the house. Unnesessary negative energy. I wanna burn that thing, or somehow do away with it. My family wouldn't even notice, so i only need to know the best way to get away with it.
Thanks in advance...
The best way is to just burn this book.

You can also use it as toilet paper.

Many books now contain plastic and toxic chemicals that are not good to burn because the chemicals go in the air.

Don't treat it like it is special. Don't think that it is powerful or important. It is just a worthless book with no power and no meaning. You can cut up the pages if you want so nobody else can read it, then just throw it away.

Yeah, when I got rid of my grandfather's bible, I just kind of tore it to pieces, did a little tapdance on it for shits and giggles, and threw it in a trashbin. These things are just bible ripoffs written in Arabic, so the same treatment applies.

Many books now contain plastic and toxic chemicals that are not good to burn because the chemicals go in the air.

Don't treat it like it is special. Don't think that it is powerful or important. It is just a worthless book with no power and no meaning. You can cut up the pages if you want so nobody else can read it, then just throw it away.
They do this on purpose, and they do this also with other objects.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back