Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4828: Sun square affirmation

AskSatanOperator

would this work? "This energy of the sun is now and permanently enhancing and increasing my magickal powers in the best way possible for me"

Change 'This energy of the sun' to "The energies of the Sun Square" or "The energy of the Sun Square" instead, the rest is fine.

Change 'This energy of the sun' to "The energies of the Sun Square" or "The energy of the Sun Square" instead, the rest is fine.
Doesn't really make any difference. It is an invocation of the Sun after all.

For OP, to be a better mage, clean your aura and chakras, practice void meditation and trance, increase your overall bioelectricity, and increase the flow of energy through your nadis by asanas, to name a few practices. Sun square is good for increasing will and empowering solar plexus chakra, but there are more bases to cover overall that the invocation of the Sun does not cover.

Doesn't really make any difference. It is an invocation of the Sun after all.

For OP, to be a better mage, clean your aura and chakras, practice void meditation and trance, increase your overall bioelectricity, and increase the flow of energy through your nadis by asanas, to name a few practices. Sun square is good for increasing will and empowering solar plexus chakra, but there are more bases to cover overall that the invocation of the Sun does not cover.

Thank you.

I had lead a while back that using in a square working to say "____ Square is [insert the rest]" was increasing the power of the square working. Perhaps it has changed now. I appreciate the correction! 🙏

Thank you.

I had lead a while back that using in a square working to say "____ Square is [insert the rest]" was increasing the power of the square working. Perhaps it has changed now. I appreciate the correction! 🙏

Because the mantra itself relates to the Sun Square. That was the reason for saying or focusing on "the energies of the Sun Square", because this is different, although related, to other solar magic.

Each mantra within "AUM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAU SURYAE NAMA" has its own unique energy, with words like aum and nama not being necessarily solar related. All of this is different from if you just chanted "Raum" or if you breathed in energy from the Sun.

Visually, this can be seen differently than if you were just chanting and visualizing the Sowilo rune, as another example, despite both being solar related. Since higher level magic like the Sun Square can be sensitive to its specific parameters, that is why I focus on it exactly as it is, not just broadly as solar energy.

Because the mantra itself relates to the Sun Square. That was the reason for saying or focusing on "the energies of the Sun Square", because this is different, although related, to other solar magic.

Each mantra within "AUM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAU SURYAE NAMA" has its own unique energy, with words like aum and nama not being necessarily solar related. All of this is different from if you just chanted "Raum" or if you breathed in energy from the Sun.

Visually, this can be seen differently than if you were just chanting and visualizing the Sowilo rune, as another example, despite both being solar related. Since higher level magic like the Sun Square can be sensitive to its specific parameters, that is why I focus on it exactly as it is, not just broadly as solar energy.

Thank you, JG Blitzkreig 🙏

It makes sense. It always feels right for me to say "The energies of [insert planet name] Square...." it just feels more powerful.

Thank you for elaborating! It is very informative!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back