Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4822: Rtr and jewish

AskSatanOperator

I suspected my friend was Jewish and sent negative energy to him while doing RTR. My goal was for him to get hurt, but I got sick. Did it backfire?

I suspected my friend was Jewish and sent negative energy to him while doing RTR. My goal was for him to get hurt, but I got sick. Did it backfire?
You should not do these things just on suspicion, because what if they are not jewish? The best thing for you to do is to stop associating with this person if you think they're jewish. Bind if you need to. No need to waste energy on him.

First, if you want to use black magic, you have to be ready for it. If you do not have the right knowledge you may experience some problems.

Before performing RTR, it is advisable to wait about 6 months to grow up and be ready.

You are fucking around with no knowledge of what you're doing and no knowledge of how to do it safely or correctly. You're lucky that getting sick is all that happened.

You should not do these things just on suspicion, because what if they are not jewish? The best thing for you to do is to stop associating with this person if you think they're jewish. Bind if you need to. No need to waste energy on him.
Plus cutting astral ties aka detachment.

It's happened to me too. In theory, this freight should have blessed you and shown you if he was Jewish.
I suppose the "negative energy" was from the frtr itself, so it was a positive energy.
But in general, that's what happens when you do a frtr on a specific Jew, it backfires. I've seen it happen several times, the protection of these shits is kind of strong.

In the works of black magic, you need to thoroughly purify your aura and chakras, as well as make spells to return curses to the enemy, in this case to a specific Jew.

The protection of the Jews can be broken through, but it may take you longer to do so.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back