Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4816: Spanking?

AskSatanOperator

Isn't Spanking a forum of Sex abuse? Especially when.. it has to do with the hand being next to the genitals down there? Even if the power of the beating is on the cheeks of the buttocks.

Any exposure against one's will and without permission will constitute violence and harassment

Isn't Spanking a forum of Sex abuse? Especially when.. it has to do with the hand being next to the genitals down there? Even if the power of the beating is on the cheeks of the buttocks.
This is hard for me as well. I've pondered whether spanking is ethical or not for a while now. On one hand, you're implementing physical pain, which is bad. However, the way a young child's mind works, they don't really tend to listen to reason, or take anything seriously except pain. (Example: you can tell a kid a million times not to go out in the road, but they won't listen. If they know they'll get a spanking, then they will listen). Luckily, I don't have kids though so I still have time to ponder this. On the sexual side of things though, I think you're overthinking it. Spanking is not inherently sexual. This isn't to say a creep can't make it sexual, or get gratification from, but rather it's not sexual in and of itself. Here's what I can say for sure about Spanking:
1. Spanking does not need to be hard or painful to be impactful.
2. Always be consistent. Don't be cool with something one day and then suddenly decide it is time to spank them the next day. If there is something they cannot do, they can never do it.
3. When they are done being spanked, make them sit in the corner for a few minutes and make them think about what they did.

Depends on the context.

With partners? It is just a play.
With a stranger? Yes.
Spanking a child when it really misbehaves and spanking is the only thing that will bring the child to the senses? No.

Sexual abuse is the act of making someone take part in sexual activities, against their wishes, or without their agreement,
Accidently hitting someone on their sexual organs without a sexual or making malign intent can be categorized as an injury,
Spanking a child for disobedience or a mistake has no sexual intent to it and it's merely a form of punishment,
If it's an adult doing that to you with for no reason/or consent from you at all then that can be considered a sexual assualt,
It

When you talk about children and "educational spanking" on the buttocks it's not a sexual abuse; it can be abuse if it's frequent and very violent. But on the genitals area it's always sexual abuse because it has a different psychological meaning for both the abuser and the abused.

In other contexts, when you're talking about adults, it's not abuse only if the person being spanked gives consent, otherwise it is.

If consensual, it depends on how hard it is done. Inflicting anything other than minor pain is unwise as it leads to injury. Common sense. If someone wants to be whipped, for example, it's abuse whether it's consensual or not.

If someone gives you consent to nearly chop their fingers off, even if the consent is written, do you think it's ethical to do it? This is an extreme example, of course, but these are things to think about.

Consent will not magically delete the consequences of anything. If someone likes scat, vomit or otherwise playing with bodily fluids, which is unhygienic, they'll get I'll from it. It's common sense.

There's no need to ask other people's opinion about anything sex-related. Just think about it rationally. What are the consequences of doing this? Have I researched them? If there's no harmful consequences, that's okay.

Let me make another example. Some people like their hair to be pulled. Doing gently is obviously inconsequential in terms of harm, so it's alright to go. If you pull too hard and cause a lot of pain or even rip a chunk off, then that's not okay.

Some people like hickeys, which can be alright up to a point. If you're making your partner bleed from it, you're definitely going way overboard.

Common sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back