Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4814: Is this an attack?

AskSatanOperator

When I was much younger I was forced to go to the Catholic church and I hated everything about it and it was at a time when I was starting to enter puberty so I had a lot of that sexual thing, you know? discovering myself, what I liked or didn't like...etc.
and I hated all that so I imagined having sex on the altar as a form of blasphemy, I saw it as a way of corrupting something that was considered "pure" (at the time I didn't know anything about Satanism or JOS).
Years passed and I was much older and had already left the church and was already into Satanism, and that desire of mine to "corrupt the pure" came back, I already knew that there was nothing pure and holy about Christianity, but I wanted to act out the whole thing of a man dressed as a priest (not a real priest) and have sex...
I also thought of myself dressed as a nun, always in sexual relations or things considered "promiscuous".
may the gods forgive me.

It isn't an attack, just a mind filled with fantasy and many desires.

If it bothers you so much, consider doing more sexual activity with yourself (masturbation) or with a partner (have sex) and do more void meditation.

Just don't over do the sex and masturbation as a man, so you don't strain or damage your penis from excessive masturbation.

Masturbation is good, but when there is too much of it to where it rules over your life, it can be quite unhealthy.

How you feel now about all that?

Do you still have wants to do these?

You can definetly take it lighly and leave behind.

You shouldn't feel guilty about your sexual desire, even if it's so unique.
There is nothing in your behaviour that the Gods must forgive; the Gods are not moralists. Divine ethics has the sole purpose of individual and common spiritual progress.
I don't see any episode of enemy attack in your experience, but there is certainly a lot that you need to free yourself from mentally and spiritually, the sense of responsibility towards the Christian doctrine that manifests itself in your sense of guilt is a symptom of the residual mental legacies of Christian doctrine. Purify yourself, apply the aura of protection, and recognize that there is no reason to maintain a sense of responsibility towards a false thing.

So maybe you were a nun in a past life, and you used to do things like this. Hundreds of women were nuns.

There is nothing pure about xianity and churches. Remove that mindset from your mind. They killed billions of Gentiles of all races and subraces. Xianity is responsible, among a dozen other things, for the loss of (absolute) racial purity in the Mediterranean. In Homer's Iliad, most characters are described as blonde and blue-eyed. That doesn't mean that today's Meditarraneans aren't white, but that they're obviously not "Scandinavian-like" as they used to be.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back