Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4813: Racial Compatibility Between Arabs/Middle East

AskSatanOperator

I'm Pakistani, but everyone thinks I'm Middle Eastern.

Am I racially compatible with Middle Eastern women?

There are various different smaller groups existing within all of these countries. There are groups that are slightly different racially, who live in the same country and are called the same thing.

Pakistan has people who are fully Arabic, fully Indian, or a mix between both. Or who may also have some more White DNA.

All middle eastern countries have people who are fully Arabic, or people who have more White DNA, who have more Asian DNA, or who have more Indian DNA. There are many small groups who are mixed in slightly different ways.

Find somebody who is similar to yourself. Who looks very much like yourself, and is very similar racially to yourself.

There are various different smaller groups existing within all of these countries. There are groups that are slightly different racially, who live in the same country and are called the same thing.

Pakistan has people who are fully Arabic, fully Indian, or a mix between both. Or who may also have some more White DNA.

All middle eastern countries have people who are fully Arabic, or people who have more White DNA, who have more Asian DNA, or who have more Indian DNA. There are many small groups who are mixed in slightly different ways.

Find somebody who is similar to yourself. Who looks very much like yourself, and is very similar racially to yourself.
What do you think about Persians? I remember reading somewhere here saying they are generally considered white, but I doubt that.

What do you think about Persians? I remember reading somewhere here saying they are generally considered white, but I doubt that.
Persians are mostly a mix between arabic and white. They are partly white, but not entirely.

And there could be some Persians that are different than I describe.

Persians are mostly a mix between arabic and white. They are partly white, but not entirely.

And there could be some Persians that are different than I describe.
To think, before the invasion of Muslim Arabs, Persia was a pure Aryan land.... makes one's blood boil.

Is it a problem if, for example, a North Indian and a Dravidian person were to get together? Technically, they are both Indian and share the same "Desi" racial knowledge, and so, how does one know in the case of Pakistani's and Arabs?

Is it really as superficial as "we look similar"?

For example, some Bangladeshi's look straight up Filipino. If they were to date a Filipino person who sorta looks like them, wouldn't that be a problem? Since it's a totally different racial memory?

What about between East Indians—who are literally just Chinese looking Indians—and Asiatic looking Bangladeshi's? Sometimes they are indistinguishable, but I am assuming share a different racial memory. Wouldn't this affect ancestor ties and reincarnation...?

Surely it's not as simple as looking similar.

Like, if someone like Bjork, who just looks straight up like a mixed race white and asian, were to marry a Nordic white - this is a different race, no???

Is it a problem if, for example, a North Indian and a Dravidian person were to get together? Technically, they are both Indian and share the same "Desi" racial knowledge, and so, how does one know in the case of Pakistani's and Arabs?

Is it really as superficial as "we look similar"?

For example, some Bangladeshi's look straight up Filipino. If they were to date a Filipino person who sorta looks like them, wouldn't that be a problem? Since it's a totally different racial memory?

What about between East Indians—who are literally just Chinese looking Indians—and Asiatic looking Bangladeshi's? Sometimes they are indistinguishable, but I am assuming share a different racial memory. Wouldn't this affect ancestor ties and reincarnation...?

Surely it's not as simple as looking similar.

Like, if someone like Bjork, who just looks straight up like a mixed race white and asian, were to marry a Nordic white - this is a different race, no???
I never said it's just what you look like. I never said "sort of looks a little bit similar, but clearly a different race."

If you are mixed race, be with another person who is mixed in the exact same way. By looking and seeing what racial characteristics you have, that gives you an idea of what you are mixed with. If you are correctly able to recognise these racial characteristics.

Northern Indian and Dravidian are very different from each other, they are not the same racially, which you can obviously see by looking at these people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back