Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4812: Is my girlfriend a jew?

AskSatanOperator

I have a question about my girlfriend she is very nice and everything so I didn’t suspect anything or think she is Jewish but the thing is she sort of looks middle eastern a bit even though she’s supposed to be white only. So I’m a little concerned if that is an indication of a white Jew?
She also has something called auto immune I think a lot of Jews have weird diseases like this but for her it limits what she can eat and it pisses me off a lot because I like to eat what I want so I’ll get some food for us but she won’t eat it, she’s all picky and can’t eat what I do. Which got me thinking if she’s in a Jewish body because of these curses in her. I’m thinking of a method to determine if she is a Jewish by convincing her to do a dna test then check her results. I don’t really love her I just like to date girls for the fun really so if I find out she is of the enemy I can try to find some ways to make her life worse as I know her pretty well at this point

Dna tests are usually bullshit.

If she's not manipulating you, you don't feel drained after talking to her, also read books on jewish identification, if there are no signs - you have nothing to worry about.

It's more like an enemy attack, a psychic attack that wants you to think everyone around you is jewish and you need to be left alone.

First of all, chill.

Second of all, DNA tests are not good.

Third of all, you can do the FRTR on her and see if she reacts negatively to her.

Fourth of all, dating girls for the fun of it? Do yourself and those poor women a favor and don't commit to something that you can't. You are free to have open relationships or whatever you want, but don't go around pretending to be monogamous and hurt those girls. It's an asshole move and not cool.

And fifth of all, if she is Jewish, which I quite doubt that she is, just distance yourself from her and detach from her. No point in dragging yourself to her level. Do the FRTR instead on her.

You dont need, to aim for attacking her, if she doesnt harass you and slander or attacking in serious and straight ways.

Billions people in this world would do same not directly and unconscious opposition to you, not because they are jewish,

But because they are not with Satan, and who ever is not with our Gods, naturally they are open to any kind of influence by the enemy.

This make them be looking like jews by their behaviour especially.

we should be understanding, that certain their behaviours and ways of thinkings are way beyond their reach, because of lack of knowledge, experience, and unconsciousness.

Higher you rise in life more people will do these things without consciousness of doing so and will not be able to notice what they are doing, because more powerful we are more we empower shit they have in themselves…

Because shit they had accumulating without stop and continuing to do this indefinitely, because of not advancing not meditating and not cleaning and etc etc because of not deprogramming and because of countless things like past lives, chart. Influences of parents, growing, childhood, people with who they have relationships, and whole universe which influence them in different ways,

They can not see these and understand at present state of life of development of theirs.

Focus on yourself on your growing and becoming better as SS, on cleaning mostly.

You will project less and less shit on people When you take out more and more of it out from yourself, and be an example for others so they would start fixing themselves. Better to not try pointing always to their failure, but focusing on fixing ours.

We are way more powerful than them, and because of this when we steering our lifes and developing ourselves into best direction, this behaviour of ours we also project onto world and other people start to do this unconsciously also..

So what is left for us to do about this to help them just a little bit like giving small glimpses that they are moving into right direction and becoming more and more friendly with them, because they are trying to become better.

Regardless of whether or not she is a jew, don't do anything directly to try to make her life worse. This is unnecessary and would not be accomplishing anything. And if she is not a jew, you would have done a crime of harming an innocent woman.

Those DNA testing companies always lie. They can not be trusted. They send fake results. For people who are fully white, they lie that they are part jew or part african. And for jews, they lie that they have no jew DNA. So this would not be helpful.

Ask the gods for help and guidance. There are many white people who also have immune system problems or food allergies, this does not mean that it must be a jew.

So you suspect she's jewish, because she has an autoimmune disease? I think you are too paranoid. Do you think that Gentiles don't suffer from such diseases? Just to be sure, you can do FTRT on her as someone suggested above to see her reaction.

You have a lot of good answers here. However, I will pay attention to what you wrote about not loving her and dating girls for fun. If they are in a monogamous relationship with you and you play with their feelings, you are doing them a great harm. Such a woman will lose trust and willingness to open up themself to another relationship. She will lack of trust in men, lower self-esteem, etc. I can list other reasons why it is unethical, but I think that everyone with common sense is aware of the consequences. This is a way to ruin a good quality woman, who can be even a potential mother in the future.

Don't date monogamous women, if you don't want to commit, you're just wasting their time. If you actually lied to her and were just having fun with her, then just leave her and let her go to someone who will treat her decently. If you are also monogamous (even though you are immature at the moment), you are also doing yourself a disservice, because as a woman I can assure you that your past, in which you had fun with girls, will look bad and therefore you will scare away a potential partner in the future for a serious relationship.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back