Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4806: Mixed relationship

AskSatanOperator

i am black, i met a girl who is mixed white & black. her mother is white - will it damage either of us to start a relationship?

is this a bad idea for an SS?

If she looks black, despite having a white mother and a black father - she is black.

No. As Lightning-Wings said, she is black. The child will nearly be totally black.

Be aware though, this is still not amazingly optimal.

In this case is not race mixing because the mulattos are still black, your child will recover racial purity.

i am black, i met a girl who is mixed white & black. her mother is white - will it damage either of us to start a relationship?

is this a bad idea for an SS?
Each race must carefully maintain its racial purity.

Yes, a mulatto is black, but the blood of another race in her blood, this can negatively affect many aspects, including physical, mental and spiritual development.

I recommend that you find a black one like you, so that it is free of admixtures of blood from other races, then there is less chance that the child will have physical, mental and spiritual problems (deviations).

I have seen many mixed people, and many of them have serious abnormalities, which are also expressed in physical diseases (deformities).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back