Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4805: Death instead of old age

AskSatanOperator

I do not wish to know old age, I am ready to accept even early death, ruin, accident. Anything but a slow and painful old age.

Is it possible to address Satan and Demons with such a request? Will they be able to grant an easy and quick departure from life, at the moment when the body can no longer maintain itself at a decent level? I have seen enough examples of old age before my eyes, it is the worst and most senseless torment I have ever seen, I have no offspring and will have none, I have no one to take care of me, I have not taken care of my pension and savings at all, only torment, suffering that I do not deserve, to whom and how can I turn for a quick death in such a case?

The more one practices meditation and yoga, the less one is affected by the results of ageing. In fact, at the Magnum Opus level, ageing can be reversed.

Instead of worrying about these things, you should focus on your spiritual progress, you have a long life ahead of you, so you should not worry about "death in old age".

Being old is not always painful.

There are videos of 70+ grannies doing Kundalini yoga, and being 10x flexible than myself. There are 70+ people going to gym, and all that. If you always keep yourself fit, you shouldn't have much decline with aging.

I do not wish to know old age, I am ready to accept even early death, ruin, accident. Anything but a slow and painful old age.

Is it possible to address Satan and Demons with such a request? Will they be able to grant an easy and quick departure from life, at the moment when the body can no longer maintain itself at a decent level? I have seen enough examples of old age before my eyes, it is the worst and most senseless torment I have ever seen, I have no offspring and will have none, I have no one to take care of me, I have not taken care of my pension and savings at all, only torment, suffering that I do not deserve, to whom and how can I turn for a quick death in such a case?
If you continue to lead a healthy lifestyle, you will not have a painful old age, or it will be minimized.

Do not be afraid of old age, focus on developing and strengthening your health, besides, in fact, you do not know how long you will live, so if I were you, I would not worry about this.

A peaceful death due to old age causes much less trauma to the soul than a violent death such as an accident or being murdered.
And with a healthy lifestyle and spiritual practices one can remain fit and healthy into old age.

Focus on spiritual progress, these destructive thoughts that come from Judeo-Christian programming and the rust that has accumulated in the soul will be eliminated over time as you progress. Just the daily practice of Yoga makes you much more flexible and young. There are Yogis in India who are 60 and 70 and look like 40 .And we here in Jos can go much further than any other spiritualist out there. And finally there is Magnum Opus which can be for one the greatest goal which automatically leads to the cessation of aging and eternal youth mental and physical. But the key to all this is discipline in daily practice and work

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back