Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4804: Patron Gods/goddesses of videogames

AskSatanOperator

Hi, I always wondered if there is a god/entity patron of videogames.
I asked in many sources, I even asked this to an AI, but no luck :/

I am aware my question may be silly, but I know there are patron gods who rule a subject/aspect of life/profession (agriculture, gambling, women) and videogames should be not exception.

If we know a gods videogames, this may be useful for people who work in something related to videogames.

eSports industry (coaches, pro players, Teams)
Programmers
Artists (graphic designers, animators, music production)
Beta testers (videogame players who play to make sure the game works as it is intended)
And many other fields related to videogames.

Thanks in advance.

I am aware my question may be silly, but I know there are patron gods who rule a subject/aspect of life/profession (agriculture, gambling, women) and videogames should be not exception.

If we know a gods videogames, this may be useful for people who work in something related to videogames.

Programmers
Beta testers (videogame players who play to make sure the game works as it is intended)

Thanks in advance.
Azazel (the Ancient Roman God - Apollo) is the embodiment and par excellence God of all the arts.

Programmers

Thanks in advance
Azazel (the Ancient Roman God - Apollo) is the embodiment and par excellence God of all the arts.
There’s also a lesser God listed on the “Other Demons” section on main website named “Minoson” and it reads that he “Ensures winning in all Games.”

Side note: out of respect, it would be best to always capitalise the 'G' in "Gods". This is out is intended. Lady Maxine started reclaiming this honourable tradition, and it's only fair we uphold it.

Side note: out of respect, it would be best to always capitalise the 'G' in "Gods". This is out is intended. Lady Maxine started reclaiming this honourable tradition, and it's only fair we uphold it.
"This is HOW it is intended"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back