Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4802: What can I do to get rid of shyness

AskSatanOperator

looking for things i can do to help me to stop being shy. i am introverted to the point that it is starting to effect my relationships in real life, and some days i struggle with coming out of my room. What can i do to help with this.

I used to be shy myself. I was worried about being weird, not looking good, saying the wrong thing. I hated people honestly. I still feel this underlying sense of not belonging with human beings. Probably something psychological. But anyway. One day I got tired of caring about those things. I taught myself that it really doesn't matter for one. Not one single opinion is your problem. In other words ✨️stop giving a fuck✨️. Say shocking things. Use dark humor every chance you get. You'll either make friends or push those away that you didn't need around anyway. Bottom line is stop caring and embrace interaction. It's quite fun once you get going.

Sun energy. And practice talking to more people. Talking to men and women of different ages, different jobs, and different personalities until you become used to talking to anyone.

Just talk to people, you'll get better.
Have small talk, do yapping, lol.
Try ur best and don't concern yourself too much with what you are saying to people.

You could do a Sowilo working to increase your confidence. Sowilo is a Sun Rune.

Try the rune series: Uruz, Thurs, Reda. And Mars and Venus square.

I do not know your level of training, start just in case from 40 repetitions of each rune separately.

Affirm the runes and Mars square to increase self-esteem and your courage and determination, on the strength of spirit.

You are unlikely to suit the Sun, it can directly burn you, as you are withdrawn and exacerbate the qualities of introvert. There are qualities attributed to the Sun, but meditation on the Sun's star is quite different. I think Mars and Venus would be good for you. They have different levels of vibration, choose Mars in the orange spectrum, Venus in the salaline spectrum, if we define them as colours.

If there is something unclear to you, specify in this thread, I will explain it.

I understand you. I suggest you study your birth chart to see Saturn's position. For example, Saturn in the 5th house can make a person very shy. In cases like these, solar energies are ideal to improve the situation (Rune Sowilo, Solar mantras, also absorbing energy from the sun and programming it).

Magical work with Rune Ansuz, which facilitates self-expression, can also help you to be less shy, because being able to express yourself well makes you gain confidence. But for this you may want to wait for a favorable date.

Also work on your third Chakra and rid it of impurities.

Contextually I also recommend you do trance affirmations that are useful for your purpose.

looking for things i can do to help me to stop being shy. i am introverted to the point that it is starting to effect my relationships in real life, and some days i struggle with coming out of my room. What can i do to help with this.

It often really is as simple as taking baby steps to slowly crawl out of your turtle shell.

Often shyness, besides other psychological causes behind it, is simply because the person has very little experience talking with others in general, and they fear the unknown regarding this, the mind is plagued by assumptions as to how other people would see you or react or judge you for the countless things you believe are greatly flawed in yourself, while in reality most people literally couldn't care less.

As it is difficult to just go and talk to people, start first with putting yourself into situations where you have to do something outside, and realize it is okay to be outside, not as bad or scary as you think it is.

For example, try not to rely on others to buy the things you need if you do so, and take care to get your own stuff that you need.

If you are too uncomfortable doing something alone, and you have people around who can help you with this, such as your parents, then try to converse with them about this even if you are afraid of how it will make you look. If going out to buy stuff alone is too hard, then go with your parents to buy something, observe how they do this and that it is okay to do this.

The reality is that people don't care if you're a grown man who goes shopping with your mother, rather than any assumptions, they'd just think it's an outing with a parent and a son.

The whole idea would be, to experience the outside and the things that you are afraid of, in order to see that they aren't anything to be afraid of.

Make the barrier as low as it can possibly be and slowly build your experiences until you can do simple things like going to the store alone and exchange a few words with the store clerk, exchange a glance of eye contact for a moment, get used to human interaction little by little.

It is okay to be a withdrawn person, so long as it doesn't cripple you, so you don't need to become an outgoing person who can speak to anyone, you just need to overcome any crippling fears or hangups you have that prevent you from functioning at a functional human level.

However, you have to start somewhere, and since doing that alone might be impossibly difficult, you should try to see if there is anyone in your life who can help you take the first few steps, like your parents, or maybe a sibling, or a friend that you can trust.

If this is not available, then you need start doing things yourself one way or another. If that thought scares you, then start by getting used to that idea.

Think about this for a while until the thought no longer scares you, slowly make yourself comfortable with the idea that you need to start doing something to reverse this situation.

It could be as simple as programming your mind that it is okay to be outside and do what you need to do, just tell yourself this 10 times and get up to go out your room, go outside and do anything, even if it is just a small meaningless walk around your house.

What you need is to experience the outside and realize these things are not as difficult or scary as you have made yourself believe they are.

I hope you can get sone ideas from my reply here.

The only solution to it, is spiritual.
Clean and empower your chakra.
"Not caring" is neither sufficient nor effective, as shyness has its reasons, which must be addressed.
As you advance you will perform spiritual works aimed at achieving the social presence you desire, planetary squares and freeing the soul workings.
But you will see that by purifying your chakras, you will get the first significant results, and this step will speed up the results of all your spiritual workings. It is all about taking the control over your own life, practicing the way of a Spiritual Satanist.

Read this website. It was written by a counselor who also suffered from shyness, sovial anxiety and awkwardness. His book is also good.

Here is a section on shyness.

I recommend that you make a Square of the Sun and a Square of Mars with the appropriate affirmations:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back