Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4795: Saturn and exercising

AskSatanOperator

I'm 33. I have Saturn in the 6th House, in Aquarius.

For all my life, whenever I've started working out, something health-related has started that prevented me from doing so.

Right now, I have issues with both feet. The problem will go away in time but has currently disabled me from even going for a walk.

I'm sick and tired of that shit.

I also have suppressed anger issues that are connected to being restrained, injustice, etc. I know it's normal to feel this, but I literally feel explosions occurring within me when these things happen or being mentioned. I know that I have experienced these heavily in past lives, but the knowledge of the source of this anger doesn't help ease it.

I tried HP Lydia's base yoga for two weeks or so to no avail. I know the time was very little, but the poses were very difficult and uncomfortable to do - I really didn't want to do them.

I have also tried munka for repressed anger extending to past lives as well, but nothing happened.

How can I deal with this? I'm so tired of problems occurring each time I try to physically take care of myself and my body.
I also want to stop being subconsciously so angry.

My Mars is in Leo in the 12th House.

Your problem is not the anger, it's the physical problems that manifest from your Saturn in the 6th house. This has held you back all your life, that's why you're angry. You need to do freeing workings to obliterate your Saturn and remove its negative influence in your life. Please read this page by HPS Lydia: Obliterate Saturn

After removing the negative Saturn karma in your chart, focus on healing workings.

You could do HPS Lydia's emotional healing too

Healing Psychological Trauma

START: Waning moon in Scorpio, Cancer or Pisces. Never start this working during the void of course moon.

1. Raise your energies
2. Vibrate WUNJO 40 times or 88 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of [WUNJO or variation of] are totally and completely healing me from any and all psychological, mental and emotional damage and pain forever.”

Do this every day for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days, do not skip a day at any point.

----

If you are advanced enough you could do a Sun Square to mitigate your negative Saturn attributes and influences. Don't remove Saturn entirely as Saturn is an important planet in one's life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back