Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4794: Pingala

AskSatanOperator

How to stimulate Pingala? I always have a blocked right nostril and in general I always feel “Lunar”, I would like to be more active, awake and in balance, is there any specific work to strengthen and balance specifically the right channel?

I do Sun-Lunar breathing, but sometimes it is difficult just because the right lateral can barely breathe.

Hello.

If you want to purify the pingala, you should try this meditation on a regular basis, once a day is enough, but it is better to repeat the exercise several times per session:

Hopefully you have already done meditations up to this level, if not, there is a simpler exercise, it will need to be done longer, twice a day, daily:

You need to purify the chakras, then you can do sushumna, ida and pingala. The channels will become balanced as they merge into a single flow.

As for nasal congestion, try ointments based on: menthol, camphor, peppermint, eucalyptus and cloves, dab them on the sinuses, you can use essential oils on the same basis or an inhaler patch.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back